• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Eternal Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    FireTrainer92 you are accepted. Chiemi, you are not accepted, I won't allow you to have the Forest City gym leader as a father, so change your history. Quantumforce, you bio looks good, you are accepted. Shadowmaster345, you are not accepted because you did not follow the bio form I made and they can't have nicknames like that, and if they do, put them right by the name.

And yes, I will put in information about Gym Leaders and etc.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I'll post this character:

Name: Darkly (not his real name, he does not tell his real name to anyone)

Appereance: He is tall, and has dark purple hair. his hair looks like your rival's from fire red. he wears a dark purple coat and intead of the standard trainer's backpack. he uses the many pockets in his coat for items

history: his history is mostly a mystery except for that fact that he was raised in lost tower. that is also supposedly the place where he met his first pokemon. once he left to become a trainer, he found that he could see the future. he thought that his talent would be helpful for catching criminals. so he joined the pokemon detectives.

personality: he has a very short temper and hates young trainers. he can also talk to pokemon. he loves battling and contests, but he prefers contests, due to the act that he can talk to pokemon, and he hates to hear them in pain. he also loves solving mysteries. him and his spirtomb are the best pokemon detectives on the police force despite their young age

pokemon:

spirtomb:
    history: Darkly met him in lost tower
    personality: he pretends to be evil, but he's really not. he is very sarcastic, and can speak english

Flygon:
    history: Darkly met him in the desert shortly after leaving on his journey
    personality: he is good friends with Darkly's spirtomb and they often pull pranks together on unsuspecting humans he can also speak english.

Last edited:

Adrian Johnson

The God Of Suicune
    Years
    Hey I'm going to join this RP because it looks really good. If my information, let me know because I'll change it.

Name: Adrian Johnson

Occupation: A Poke'mon Breeder/A Former Poke'mon Trainer/Former lieutenant of Team Rocket

Appereance: He has black dread locks. He wears black glasses. He wears a dark grey shirt with a black jacket. He wears black pants with black and white shoes. He also carries a black bag to put his personale belongings in it.

Personality: He is a great person with poke'mon and humans. When you get to know him he can be a little complicated at first but you need to be more talkative to actually know him. His personality is very unique. He can be a little on the down side when he does the wrong thing but he can quickly get over it in no time flat. He also loves his poke'mon that save other trainers from harm and danger.

History: Adrian used to live in the many regions of poke'mon, but he moved to this region to be find more things to do. When he moved to the region, he used to live in Newshore but he moved to Sootrock because he loves the feeling of the hot springs.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Poke'mon: Charizard
    Obtained: He got it from the beginning of his Kanto journey when it used to be a Charmander.
    Personality: His Charizard is his very first friend. He saved Adrian from harm and trouble.

Poke'mon: Pidgeot
    Obtained: During his match with Winona, the Fortree gym leader, she gave it to him as a present for saving her from a tree.
    Personality: His Pidgeot is a rare and shiny Pidgeot. His Pidgeot is his most beautiful and kind poke'mon he got. She also finds random stuff for Adrian sometimes.

Poke'mon: Nidoking
    Obtained: When Lt. Surge was in trouble catching Zapdos, his Pidgeot saved Surge from harm.
    Personality: His Nidoking is a very great and powerful driller and attacker, the Nidoking is one of his favorite poke'mon ever.

Poke'mon: Arcanine
    Obtained: When he was in Cinnabar Island during when he was living in Kanto, he found a Growlithe and his former professor Blaine gave him a fire stone.
    Personality: When his Charizard isn't with him, his Arcanine is his second favorite fire type that will help anything and take anything down.

Poke'mon: Feraligatr
    Obtained: When he was helping Prof. Elm, a wild Feraligatr ran away from its habitate. Later on, he caught it and the Feraligatr befriended him.
    Personality: It can be mean sometimes and it needs Adrian by his side always to keep it calm.

Poke'mon: Suicune
    Obtained: In is travels he always wanted to have a legendary poke'mon so he found a Suicune and caught it. The Suicune is a rare and shiny poke'mon.
    Personality: Her personality is very unique just like Adrians. She is always calm and nice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    (This sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to it!)

Name: Shai Tyler (Pronounced "Shy")

Appearance: Shai is slightly tall for her age and is very lean. She is a bit lanky, but everyone tells her it's just an awkward phase. Her deep brunette hair, which contrasts sharply with her shocking grey eyes, falls just past her shoulders and is generally slightly wavy. On rainy days, however, it will uncontrollably form a giant mess of curls, causing her frustration to no end. She can usually be found sporting cargo pants, which she finds incredibly useful for holding all of her knick knacks, and a fitted tee. Her most striking feature is the nearly perfect smile that always seems to be present on her face.

Personality: Ironically, Shai is anything but shy. The highly extroverted teen always seems to be looking for her next challenge. She has little reservation in meeting new people, jumping on any opportunity to make a new friend or even a spirited rival. Shai is quite genial and easy to get along with, and she is very loyal and committed to those who she feels have earned her lifelong friendship. Her never-ending drive has propelled her to begin her journey to become a Pokemon Master, and she absolutely will not stop until she achieves that elusive goal.

History: Hailing from White City, Shai set off on the long path to achieve her coveted dream. She had always grown up with the ambition of becoming the greatest trainer the Rokua region had ever known. Her parents had always immersed her in the world of Pokemon, her father being a world class trainer and her mother rather famous breeder. Growing up, her family had also run a Pokemon day care, and Shai has always played an active part in the business. Now setting off on her own journey, the ambitious teen is accompanied by a young Cyndaquil that her mother had bred from her prized Typhlosion. The small Pokemon seemed to have an unnatural attachment to her, so her mother found it fitting that the Cyndaquil become Shai's first Pokemon of her own. Shai was overjoyed, and with her new companion by her side, the pair soon set off for Cliffedge City, seeking their first badge and beyond that, the path to greatness.

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Obtained: Bred by her mother, given to Shai because of their intense bond from the beginning.
    Personality: Cyndaquil is slightly naive because of its age, but is unwavering in its loyalty to Shai. Like her, the small fire Pokemon is incredibly eager to take on any challenge that may be presented.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Name: Dante Reddon
    Appereance: He has shoulder length black hair and dresses in dark clothes and a trench coat. He also hides his face with a black cloth. His eyes are deep blue and seem to be filled with a caring light that undercuts his general standoffish and cold exterior.

Personality: He comes off cold and unfeeling towards anyone who meets him, but will never turn his back on someone in need. He never spares people's feelings on serious matters and for this reason his only friend is the Umbreon he's had since he was a kid. He prefers using his wit over his muscle when it comes to battles. His only goal is to be the best Dark Trainer he can be.

History: Dante had always wanted to be the Greatest Dark trainer when he was younger. His father had made a fortune as an exhibitionist Fighting type trainer who wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. Dante not liking the all brawn no brain method of the fight types rejected his father After his uncle passed away when he was 14 Dante was left His Uncle's Favorite pokemon. An Umbreon named Shadow. Dante's Father was furious and tried to force Dante into abandoning the pokemon his own brother cherished. Dante having made up his mind basically told his dad to shove it and walked off with Umbreon in Tow and never looked back on His hometown. He refuses to talk about where he is from and will never return.
    Pokemon:
    Umbreon
    Obtained: His Uncle had left it with him as a last will.
    Appearance: A Typical umbreon except that her rings are Silver instead of Yellow
    Personality: Her personality matches her trainer. But she doesn't give people the cold shoulder until after getting to know them and deciding to or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Chiemi, you are accepted. Darkly_the_flygon, you've got the hisotory and personality mixed up, and I don't want both of your pokemon to talk, so you're not accepted. Adrian Johnson, I don't undestand your occupation, I don't know why you put down Mysterious Trainer and the personality needs to be longer. Randmstateofmind, your bio looks good so you are accepted, but your person doesn't have to go to Newshore to start a journey. Foxfiredemon, your bio is not accepted because there is no such thing as a Umbreon having silver rings unless it was shiny, but I don't want any shiny pokemon, change that any you'll be accepted.
    And now, we can start the RPing! Also, I will make a OOC thread so go there to talk instead of here.

Reaven and Pikachu were on their way to Gate Town. They hadn't seen any trainer or pokemon since they left Newshore Town. "It's so quiet..." Reaven muttered. He thought he'd be able to meet some trainers or pokemonto battle on his way to Gate Town, but apparently he was wrong...

"Pika..." Pikachu said. Pikachu was currently on Reaven's shoulder.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Name: Dante Reddon
    Appereance: He has shoulder length black hair and dresses in dark clothes and a trench coat. He also hides his face with a black cloth. His eyes are deep blue and seem to be filled with a caring light that undercuts his general standoffish and cold exterior.

Personality: He comes off cold and unfeeling towards anyone who meets him, but will never turn his back on someone in need. He never spares people's feelings on serious matters and for this reason his only friend is the Umbreon he's had since he was a kid. He prefers using his wit over his muscle when it comes to battles. His only goal is to be the best Dark Trainer he can be.

History: Dante had always wanted to be the Greatest Dark trainer when he was younger. His father had made a fortune as an exhibitionist Fighting type trainer who wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. Dante not liking the all brawn no brain method of the fight types rejected his father After his uncle passed away when he was 14 Dante was left His Uncle's Favorite pokemon. An Umbreon named Shadow. Dante's Father was furious and tried to force Dante into abandoning the pokemon his own brother cherished. Dante having made up his mind basically told his dad to shove it and walked off with Umbreon in Tow and never looked back on His hometown. He refuses to talk about where he is from and will never return.
    Pokemon:
    Umbreon
    Obtained: His Uncle had left it with him as a last will.
    Appearance: A Typical umbreon
    Personality: Her personality matches her trainer. But she doesn't give people the cold shoulder until after getting to know them and deciding to or not

Adrian Johnson

The God Of Suicune
    Years
    Alright, I'll change my personality and my occupation. I might change the whole thing up because I looked through it and it doesn't sound right.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name: Darkly (not his real name, he does not tell his real name to anyone)

Appereance: He is tall, and has dark purple hair. his hair looks like your rival's from fire red. he wears a dark purple coat and intead of the standard trainer's backpack. he uses the many pockets in his coat for items

personality: he has a very short temper and hates young trainers. he can also talk to pokemon. he loves battling and contests, but he prefers contests, due to the act that he can talk to pokemon, and he hates to hear them in pain. he also loves solving mysteries. him and his spirtomb are the best pokemon detectives on the police force despite their young age

history: his history is mostly a mystery except for that fact that he was raised in lost tower. that is also supposedly the place where he met his first pokemon. once he left to become a trainer, he found that he could see the future. he thought that his talent would be helpful for catching criminals. so he joined the pokemon detectives.

pokemon:

spirtomb:
    history: Darkly met him in lost tower
    personality: he is not as evil as he looks and likes to pull pranks with flygon. he can't speak english

Flygon:
    history: Darkly met him in the desert shortly after leaving on his journey
    personality: he is good friends with Darkly's spirtomb and they often pull pranks together on unsuspecting humans he can speak english.

I fixed him

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Jack and Treecko had finally reached Newshore. The trip required a two hour boat ride and they were both tired. Treecko was on Jack's side and started to pull on his jeans. "Tree..." said the Treecko. He understood that his Treecko was ready for a meal before they started the journey. So they looked for a place to eat.

Jack looked on and saw that on the beach there was a food cart. The woman running the cart was selling fried fish. The Pokemon and trainer ran to the cart and ordered some fish. Treecko chomped down and so did Jack. Before the fish could cool off the boys had burned their tongues and eaten the fish. The two threw the bones in a garbage can.

"Now we start our contest and gym battle journey. Let's catch us an Aipom and then go to the next contest." "Tree..." "Aipom is my favorite contest Pokemon and thats why we need to catch one." Treecko shrugged and then turned away from Jack. "I must have made him mad."

Years
    As Saru and Poochyena got off of the boat to Newshore, Saru was pretty excited.

"Poochyena,it's time to start a new journey today!" he exclaimed.

"Bark..Bark!" said Poochyena

Saru had came to Newshore in the first place, because Prof. Rowan recommended that he meet Prof. Maple before doing anything. Saru however, thought that before he went to the lab, that he and his Poochyena stretched their legs for a bit. After walking around for a few minutes, Saru found a park. In the park, there were many people and their pokemon. Saru found a clear spot filled with grass and laid his backpack down. He then reached into his backpack and pulled out a Red frisbee. He knew Poochyena loved to play catch and was his favorite game. Saru then tossed the frisbee and Poochyena ran to go fetch it.

After playing catch for a while, Saru and Poochyena began to rest for a while, then before leaving Saru had an idea.

"Poochyena, how about I throw the frisbee one last time, but this time, I'll throw it pretty far away, and we will see who gets it first, ok?"

"Bark..Bark."

Saru tossed the frisbee as hard as he could, little did he know, the wind carried the frisbee even further and further until it floated across the beach and hit a Treecko onto the head. Saru saw the frisbee go out of sight and remebered that Poochyena ran after it. Saru decided to try and hurry to the beach in order to get the frisbee before Poochyena did.

OOC: K9S8, I did this so our characters can meet if it's ok with you.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
    Mickey had just made it to Newshore. With Cyndaquil on his shoulder, he began to move forward to the lab.

"Cyndaquil, you ready?" Mickey asked his new pokemon.

"Quil!!!" It said with its flames burting out of its back. Mickey first had to get his Pokedex from Prof. Maple. So he continued to walk towards the Newshore Lab. As they walked around the beach city he saw many trainers, young and old. He was ready for all oncomers, but that would have to wait. He contineued walking. He seemed to like this place. Beaches, water, surfing. It seemed just like the beach on Cinnabar where he spent his last days in Kanto. Just then, Cynaquil nugded his shoulder. He looked over at the echinda pokemon. He seemed hungry.

"Cyndaquil you hungry?" He asked.

"Cyndaquil." It said quietly nodding. Mickey saw a woman with a food cart. He decided to see what she had to offer.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Just a little- -more further- -and we'll be in Gate Town…" Ashleigh panted as she dragged her silver coated bike at her side, her Pachirisu was following behind her.

She and her Pachirisu had been travelling since they left Forest City and with minimal rests in between, Ashleigh was eager to get to the first Pokemon contest in Gate Town.

"Pachi!" exclaimed Pachirisu, something had caught the Pokemon's attention in a tree above them. "Pachiri!"
    Ashleigh stopped and looked up as her Pachirisu pounced up into the tree. Apparently Pachirisu wanted to take a food break and was to be seen eating a very juicy berry.
    "Pachirisu!" Ashleigh cried, "I don't have time for this, get down here right now!"
    Pachirisu was too busy eating the berry to listen to Ashleigh and instead made a face at her.
    "Did- Did you just stick your tongue out at me?!" Ashleigh yelled through her frustration, "Don't you know any manners?"
    "Pacha!" teased Pachirisu. Pachirisu was now mocking Ashleigh, it had its bottom and tail stuck up in the air.
    "I give up…" said Ashleigh as she sank to the ground with a sigh all she could do was wait.

Ashleigh, who was leaning against the tree with her hat over her eyes to block out the sun's harsh rays, had sat there which seemed for hours waiting for Pachirisu to finish eating. Ashleigh straightened her hat and got up off the ground she had had enough. Ashleigh looked up to the tree only to find that Pachirisu was no where to be seen nor could Ashleigh hear the sound Pachirisu made when she was eating.

"Pachirisu?" Ashleigh asked, her eyes scanned the tree for any sudden movement. "Pachirisu?"

This time she had asked a little louder, there wasn't even a rustled of leaves or a berry to fall from movement, all was still.

Maybe Pachirisu did run off? Ashleigh thought, It's all my fault, I'm such a lousy-
    "Hey-!" Ashleigh cried. Unexpectedly, a berry had dropped on her head. "What the-?"
    "Pachiri!"
    Ashleigh looked up; it was Pachirisu who threw the berry at her. Pachirisu had been hiding in the tree waiting for the right moment to strike.
    "Please Pachirisu, can we just go now?" Ashleigh pleaded. "We are so close to Gate Town- Look you can see the Pokemon centre from this hill! Plus, I'm exhausted!"

Pachirisu couldn't disagree, she was exhausted too. Finally, Pachirisu jumped down from the tree and returned to Ashleigh's side. Ashleigh picked her bike up and continued her journey to Gate Town.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    White City: A peaceful city surrounded by woods. The wind was blowing a nice, refreshing breeze, gently whisking away fallen leaves. The sky was a nice shade of cyan, and the sun was maked by frail clouds. The day at White City was a good one indeed. Vlad walked to the city's limits, looked around, and took a deep breath. "This place is pretty relaxing" He said to himself as he walked up to a man passing him. "Excuse me" Vlad said to the man as he raised his hand in the air to signify a hello. "This place is knowns as White City, no?" He asked the man. The man looked at Vlad with a skeptical look at first, then realized that Vlad wasn't from around the region> "Oh, yeah." The man replied. "This is White City." He said as he pointed to a nearby building. "If you need help locating anything, there's a Pokemon Center that has a town map inside it. Vlad smiled and said "Thank you, sirs." And walked off.

Upon reaching the Pokemon center, He immediately took a glimpse at the town map. "Let's see how far we has to go to gets to the Town Festival..." He said to himself as he traced his finger from White City to Violet City. "Hmm...It's not too far off, I can makes that in good times!" He said as he walked out of the Pokemon Center. He immediately grabbed a Pokeball and released his first pokemon. "Go, Rocker!" He said as a red beam emitted from the Pokebal and formed into a Rhyhorn. "You must be sick of being crammed in that Pokeballs for so longs" He said as he began to leave White City. "Walk with me for a whiles and get some fresh airs" Vlad said again as the two were now on a path to the next city...

(OOC: Sorry for the mix-up in Vlad's sentances, it's a part of his speech problem. Hope it's okay)

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Jack's Treecko had been struck by a frisbee. Treecko looked angry and so did Jack. "How irresponsible of some people. These people must be really rude to hit Pokemon with frisbees." Jack grabbed the frisbee and thought about breaking it. However, a Poochyena ran over and grabbed the frisbee out of his hands.

That amazed Jack and soon his eyes lit up. "I have to catch that Poochyena," said Jack with a Pokeball in his hand. As he was about to throw the Pokeball. A young boy ran over and stopped him. The boy informed him that was his Poochyena and the frisbee also belonged to him.

Jack looked at him, "When we meet again at the Grand Festival or Pokemon League. I want to battle you and see how powerful you are. I expect great things from you." Jack walked away and Treecko followed him. The young boy looked on.

Years
    "Well that was wierd." said Saru

"Poochyena, I get the feeling that we'll be seeing him again pretty soon."

Saru then shook the current situation out of his head and decided to head over to Prof. Maple's lab. Poochyena then jumped into Saru's backpack as they duo began to walk. Saru then looked around the city as the walked, but didn't see a lab. Saru decided to search throughout neighborhoods but still didn't see the lab. Saru then seen a hill where he and his Poochyena sat down on.

Saru then let Poochyena out of the bag and the two looked up at the sky. One of the clouds looked like a Poochyena, another looked like a Magikarp and a Goldeen. Saru began to feel warm and cozy within the sun's rays and drifted off to sleep...

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
    Years
    A mysterious cloaked figure strode along the twilight horizon. He stood motionless for a moment and clicked his fingers. Another eerie figure appeared out of nowhere. Then suddenly..

"Gallade! Use Psycho Cut near that tree!"

"GALL!"

The tree absorbed the psychic energy emitted from the long, sharp knifelike elbow of the Gallade. Then shattered and revealed it wasn't a tree at all.

It was a holograph.

"What in the -"

The mysterious person suddenly became engaged in a physical tussle with a certainly buff opponent.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    "Gate Town? Must have made a wrong turn somewhere..." Shai mused to herself as she stared at the sign before her. She had never been particularly good with directions, but at least she wasn't too far away. This would be a decent stop before she and her Cyndaquil would make the trek to Cliffedge City to seek their first badge.

"Well, might as well check it out, Cyndaquil. I've heard this is where the first contest is. Might be interesting to check it out." A smile spread across the young girl's face as she stepped past the sign, the small fire Pokemon perched on her shoulder. "Cynda, cynda!" it replied gleefully, a bit of fire springing up from its back to reflect its excitement.

With a slight spring in her step, Shai approached the local PokeMart, the first building she spotted as the pair entered the town. She reached her hand into one of her many pockets, and the contents made her delighted to know that she had reached the shop. After a few minutes, the pair exited the PokeMart, restocked on Potions, Pokeballs, and other assorted goods.

The two journeyed further into the town, finally finding a bench to rest. With a sigh, Shai plopped down on the seat, Cyndaquil hopping off her shoulder and curling up next to her. It had been a long while since she had been able to rest her feet. From here, she also noted that she could see the Contest Hall, a sight that brought an intrigued grin to her face. Pulling a rice cake from one pocket and handing a Pokemon treat from another to Cyndaquil, Shai happily took this time to relax a bit to prepare for their journey that was just beginning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back