• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Eternal Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
  • The time had finally come, Treecko and Jack were now in Gate Town. The two looked at each other and rushed to the Contest Hall. When they got inside the hall Jack registered for the Pokemon Contest. He was now an offical coordinator. After that he took Treecko and headed to the Pokemon Center where he registered for the Pokemon League. Jack's journey was about to begin.

After looking at his contest pass and his badge holder Jack realized something. "I only have one Pokemon!" he thought. "How will I compete in gym battles and contest, with only a Treecko." this time he screamed to the air. As he was screaming a Shinx walked by and gave him an idea. Treecko looked at the expression on Jack's caucasian face and stood in front of Shinx. The Shinx was a female and she used her intimidate ability to weaken Treecko. Jack looked at his Treecko fear at the little girl and ordered an attack.

"Use Quick Attack then turn so that you hit it with your tail's Pound." Treecko rushed off and then so suddenly turned in Shinx's face and hit her with Pound. The Shinx flew across the contest field. It had fainted from that one attack. Treecko's attack was a critical hit that was strong enough to knock the Shinx out. Therefore, Jack threw his Pokeball and captured Shinx.

"I captured a Shinx and now we can train for our contest." so Jack took Shinx and Treecko to the Pokemart where he bought items for their performance. Shinx looked at Jack, who had given her a pink collar to make her cuter, and started to wonder was happening. "We are about to start contest training for your appeal stage, Shinx. I am going to need you to look super cute and extra cool. So show me your best work." the blue puppy nodded and began to warm up her Sparks.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Mickey had finally got his Pokedex, and was on his way to Gate city. Looking at his Poke gear, he noticed that their were no gyms in Gate City.

"Cyndaquil, you wanna skip this town," Mickey asked his pokemon. Cynaquil nodding saying no. "Alright...hold on there is a contest here! I can probably scope out some trainers there."

Mickey, with Cyndaquil on his shoulder, kept walking towards Gate City. He then realized something. He had no extra pokemon. He had to catch something. So he looked around the grassy area carefully.

"Cyndaquil you see anything?" He asked the fire pokemon. Cyndaquil looked around and noticed a two bird pokemon.

"Quil, Quil, Quil!" Cyndaquil yelled repeatedly. Mickey swiveled around.

"Oh cool a Pidgey and a Starly," Mickey said surprised. "Lets see now, Pidgey is very fast but so is Starly...."

"Quil!" Cyndaquil yelled annoyed. Mickey went with the Pidgey.

"Cyndaquil, use your tackle to take down Pidgey," Mickey commanded. Cyndaquil jumped from Mickey shoulder and landed on the battle ground. Then the fire pokemon began charge. Pidgey looked at Cyndaquil with a nonchlant look and kept pecking at the ground. As Cyndaquil got closer, Pidgey fly up into the air. Paying attention to Pidgey, Cyndauil failed to see the tree ahead of it.

"Cynnnn." It shrieked in pain.

"Crap," Mickey said angrily. "Try it again Cynaquil!" Cyndaquil got up and attempted to tackle Pidgey again who had just landed. Once again the Pidgey flew up. The only difference this time was that Cyndaquil knew to stop.

"Ember!." Mickey yelled. Mickey knew that Cyndaquil had not yet mastered the attack but he had an idea. Cyndaquil had spun around opened its mouth and released a few embers. One ember struck the wing of Pidgey making it fall down. "Now tackle!" Cyndaquil then jumped in the air and tackled it. Mickey then reached in has pocket and grabbed a Pokeball and threw it catching it.

"Cyndaquil!" Cyndaquil yelled happily. Mickey smiled knowing that he caught his first pokemon. He realized that he still had to register for the Pokemon League Challenge. Mickey quickly ran to the entrance of Gate City.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Reaven and Pikachu saw the entence to Gate Town. "Alright Piachu! We're almost there!!" Reaven exclaimed happily.

"Pika!! Pika, pikachu!!" Pikachu said happily.

Reaven and Pikachu soon made it too Gate Town. They went into the Pokemon Center so he could register for the Pokemon Leauge. Reaven looked around confused. He had no idea how or where to register. Pikachu was currently on his shoulder and was looking around the Pokemon Center.

OOC: Dragonairking, you were already accepted so you can RP. And Foxfiredemon, make the age of your character a bit younger and you'll be accepted. And Lmaoyonaise, you never made a bio on here, so delete that post.... And you never included a name or anything... So you can't post until you make a bio.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Now it's my turn," said Ashleigh, "I need a few minutes to catch my breath; these hills are draining!"

Pachirisu stopped walking and looked at her trainer, watching as she dropped her bike on the ground then to sit down on a rock.
    "I think..." said Ashleigh, her eyes closing and her voice drifting away, "that I might take a short power nap..."
    Pachirisu didn't seem at all too thrilled with her trainer, Pachirisu wanted to keep on moving so she could eat at the Pokemon centre.
    "Pachi?" asked Pachirisu, "Pachiri?"
    Ashleigh flicked her eyes open and looked at Pachirisu as she started to do the most peculiar thing: Pachirisu's cheeks began to spark out electricity as if she were charging up. Ashleigh started to look very alarmed.

"Pachirisu, what are you doing?" she asked. Gathering that Pachirisu was sparking electricity it could've only meant one thing, "Pachirisu! Wait! I'm not tired any-"
    "Paachiiii!"

Electricity erupted from Pachirisu like an explosion, directly hitting Ashleigh. Miles away you could hear her scream.

"S-strangely, I'm not s-so tired anymore," stuttered Ashleigh who was to be seen on the floor twitching, "T-thanks Pachirisu ..."
    "Pacha!"
    Pachirisu smiled and seemed rather pleased with itself. Ashleigh got up and picked her bike up from the ground and yet again, recieved another shock from touching the metal of the bike.
    "Thanks for not frying my bike," said Ashleigh with a hint of sarcasm, "Let's go."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still on their journey to Gate Town, Ashleigh and her Pachirisu are determined to get there before sunset.

"What is it?" asked Ashleigh, her Pachirisu had stopped. "Pachirisu?"

Pachirisu was on the tip of its hind legs looking quite alarmed, her noes was up in the air, sniffing. Without warning Pacirisu dashed off ahead. Ashleigh got on her bike and rode after her.

"Pachirisu!" cried Ashleigh as she pedalled after her pokemon, "Come back!"

Pachirisu had finally come to a stop as did Ashleigh. Pachirisu had sensed this boy and his Pokemon sitting before them. The boy appeared to be asleep while his Pokemon sat next to him.
    "Huh," spoke Ashleigh, "Who's that Pokemon?"
    Ashleigh got off her bike and took out her Pokedex from her pocket, pointing it at the dog-like Pokemon.
    "Poochyena," a robotic voice from the Pokedex spoke, "A Pokemon with a persistant nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted."
    Ashleigh put her Pokedex back in her pocket and backed away slowly from the Poochyena as opposed to Pachirisu who seemed to make friends with it instantaneously.

Ashleigh returned her attention to the boy who had his eyes closed. Could her be hurt? Ashleigh thought, Or is he taking a nap..?

"Um, hello?" asked Ashleigh, she tapped the boy on his shoulder.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Nice, warm clouds...soaring through the sky..."

"Huh?" said Saru and a sleepy tone. Saru looked up and saw a girl staring at him. Saru realised that it was Sunset!

"I overslept!..oh well."

"Hi I'm Saruwatari, but you can call me Saru." "I was on my way to Gate Town. I'm from the Sinnoh region and I'm here to compete in the Rokua League!" "I have many pokemon, but I only took my Poochyena with me."

"Bark Bark!"

"Ok, well we'll have to go through the forest to get there by morning."

"By the way, what's your name and also, your Pachirisu reminds me of the one I have back home." said Saru with a smile

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can I join?

Name: Ben
    Appereance: tall, brown hair, grey eyes, gold/black hat, blue sweatshirt over a black t shirt, grey sweatpants, carrying bag that he has to keep all of his things in
    Personality: Laid back, always hanging around. Doesn't care too much about anything other than his drive to win. He doesn't look like much, especally by the way he dressed so sloppily and casually, but is actually quite smart and fierce in battle.
    History: Grew up in Littleroot Town, mother and father were moving closer to work in Rokua. Placed in top 8 in Hoenn. His father was once a pokemon master years and years ago and his mother is an experienced breeder.
    Pokemon:

Meditite
    Obtained: From Prof. Birch to start his journey, refused to evolve him

Egg
    Obtained: At the end of Hoenn journey, given an egg by a friend, taken wth him to Rokua

Years
  • Shortly after tapping the boy's shoulder, his eyes fluttered open and looked up at Ashleigh. Ashleigh felt a sense of relief that he hadn't been injured.

"I overslept!" He exclaimed, "Oh well."

From his sudden outburst of him oversleeping had frightened Ashleigh, she stepped back to give him some space, and he seemed rather giddy.

"Hi, I'm Saruwatari, but you can call me Saru," he began, "I was on my way to Gate Town. I'm from the Sinnoh region and I'm here to compete in the Rokua League! I have many pokemon, but I only took my Poochyena with me."

Ashleigh looked at his Poochyena, its eyes were aggressive and ferocious. Ashleigh had always had somewhat of a phobia against dogs or dog-like Pokemon.

"Bark, Bark!"

Ashleigh got a sudden jolt of fear. Aww! Please don't come any closer than you already are! She pleaded in her thoughts over and over again. Ashleigh was too preoccupied with her attention on Saru's Poochyena to listen to what Saru was saying.

"By the way, what's your name and also, your Pachirisu reminds me of the one I have back home." Saru had said with a smile.

However, when he had stopped speaking he had got her attention. She laughed nervously for not listening earlier, hoping that he wouldn't have noticed.

"You have a Pachirisu? That's great! It's nice to meet you, my name's Ashleigh and I'm from Forest City," she said, "Oh, so you're going to GateTown too? Well, so am I!"

Ashleigh smiled but it faded away when the sun caught her attention; she saw the sun was past its halfway mark in the sky so it would've been past noon, nearing sunset.

"Actually I was hoping to get to Gate Town before sunset but it doesn't look like that's going to happen," she added. "I was also hoping to compete in the Pokemon Contest that's held there."
    Ashleigh didn't want to miss her chance at the Pokemon Contest. Determination overcame her; she wasn't going to miss out. Ashleigh got on her bike.

"Well, I have a bike? So maybe we can get to Gate Town quicker?"

Pachirisu continued to play with the Poochyena, running rapidly around it.

Years
  • "Good Idea." said Saru

"Bark!! Bark!!"

Poochyena then jumped into Saru's backpack and Barked happily

"Let's go." said Saru as he hopped into Ashleigh's basket.

Saru flipped the backpack to his stomach so Poochyena wouldnt be in Ashleigh's face.

"We'll have to be careful, the Houndour and Murkrow like to come out of the woods at around this time, so we will have to be extra careful." said Saru

"I still cant elieve that I have been asleep for so long." said Saru

"Say, is this your first time on a journey?" asked Saru

Years
  • "D-did you say Houndour?" whimpered Ashleigh, "Just great …"
    Pachirisu jumped up onto the bike and into Ashleighs bag.
    Ashleigh looked at her surroundings; everything seemed much scarier as it was now starting to get darker. She could hear several noises around her, and see wild bug type Pokemon coming out for the night. She shook her head and preferred not to think about what was around her.

Ashleigh put her feet on the pedal and began to push; with extra weight it became nearly impossible. She started to get annoyed that a gentlemen like Saru didn't even offer to ride the bike. He's such a boy, she thought.

"Say, is this your first time on a journey?" asked Saru.

"Mmhmm," was all Ashleigh could say. She stopped pedaling and crossed her arms, Ashleigh could not pedal anymore further.

KingKaos

Years
  • Jack was looking at his new Shinx and his buudy Treecko. He realized that he wanted some nicknames for them now. He believed tha bonds are built with nick names. He gave Treecko the name Knox and Shinx the name Noxa. They weren't the best nicknames, but Jack didn't care about that and neither di his Pokemon. The sun satred to set and the team had gotten almost no training done.

Shinx had a good Spark and Thunderbolt attack, but Treecko had only Quick attack and Pound. He knew that would make it difficult for his Pokemon to compet well with the other Gyms and Contest. So Jack looked in his book of contest secrets and attack book.

Jack used his contest book to right down combinations of other coordiantors he had seen on television. The attack book had all the attacks he had seen from different types of Pokemon. Such as the Electric type attacks like Thunder and Volt Tackle. He had written notes on how they were performed and how to teach a Pokemon. He looked up some grass moves for Treecko. Jack found the moves Energy Ball and Bullet Seed. Jack looking at the notes started instruct Treecko on how to use the moves for the contest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Reaven walked over to the counter where Nurse Joy was and Nurse Joy and had asked her how to register for the pokemon leauge.

"Just give me your Pokedex and I'll be able to register you." Nurse Joy said.

Reaven gave her his pokedex and she took it and put it in a machine. She gave it back to him and said "Okay, you're registered for the Pokemon Leauge."

Reaven grinned and thanked Nurse Joy. He walked away from the counter and sat down on a chair and Pikachu sat on his lap.

"Alright Pikachu, we're gonna beat all the Gym Leaders and go to the Pokemon Leauge!" eaven said to Pikachu.

"Pika! Pika, Pika Pikachu!!" Pikachu said and jumped on Reaven head. Reaven laughed.

Years
  • When Saru felt the bike stopped he turned around seen that Ahleigh had stopped pedaling.

"Oh, how rude of me , I should've pedaled the bike. Well anyway, get into the basket, I'll pedal the bike."

"We better hurry, it's pretty dark out and I think The Houndour are lurking around here somewhere."

Saru and Ashleigh switched positions on the bike and Saru began to pedal, they were making excellent timing as they sped through the forest. Saru could see lights up ahead and knew that they were almost to Gate Town, when suddenly...a Weedle popped out in front.

The Weedle looked furious and was trying to fire Poison Stings at the bike.

"Hey you can't do that!" yelled Saru

"Let's go Poochyena!" Saru yelled as Poochyena jumped out the bag and stood in front of Saru, growling. Poochyena's fangs and teeth bared showing that he was ready to attack

"Poochyena, Take Down!"

Poochyena charged at Weedle, slamming it into a tree, Weedle then tried to charge at Poochyena, with its Poison Sting attack.

"Poochyena, use Poison Fang!"

Poochyena's fangs glowed a scary purple color and bit Weedle ferociously.

"Pokeball, go!"

Saru threw the Pokeball

The red light faded and Weedle was caught. Saru picked up the Pokeball, shrunk it and hooked it onto his belt.

"Sorry about the interruption, let's finish going to Gate Twon, we should be at The Pokemon Center in a few minutes."

"Are you alright?" he asked looking at the girl while he pedaled.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Mickey was still walking to Gate Town. It was starting to get dark.

"The sun is setting. Oh man How am I going to make to Gate Town?" Mickey said thinking about his next move. Hmmmm I can run it if, but I'll need to return Cyndaquil. He thought.

"Cyndaquil." The Echinda pokemon yawned.

"Your tired Cyndaquil." Mickey asked his pokemon. Cyndaquil nodded. Mickey took Cyndaquil's pokeball from his pocket and put Cyndaquil back in its ball. He began to sprint. Mickey was a good runner and did alot of physical training with his grandfather which boosted his running skills.

"Oh yeah I'm making great time, I'll be in Gate Town as long as I follow this road." He said to himself while running. While running he heard some noises coming from down hill. He stopped for a second to see what is was. He saw two people on a bike that was going towards Gate City. He heard more noises from behind. He looked around to see a figure in the shadows.

"Who's there!" He asked. The figure said nothing and launched at him, hitting him in the Stomach. Mickey's blue eyes opened up as he started to fall back down the hill. He rolled down the hill felling every rock, twig and leaf. When he hit the base, he landed in front of the same two people he just saw. He then lost consisness

Years
  • "Oh, how rude of me, I should've pedaled the bike. Well anyway, get into the basket, I'll pedal the bike." Said Saru.

Ashleigh uncrossed her arms and got off the bike seat to switch places with Saru. Finally he is seeing some sense, thought Ashleigh. When Saru was out of the basket and on the bike seat, Ashleigh got into the rather cramped basket; her Pachirisu climbed out of her bag and went to sit on her lap. She took her hat of so it wouldn't be in the way for Saru.

Saru started to pedal the bike, and with his speed; they were going to be in Gate Town in no time. All Ashleigh had to worry about was sitting still, keeping balance for the bike so they wouldn't tip over. They were almost there, Ashleigh could see Gate Town up ahead-

Ashleigh felt the bike stop, she looked behind at Saru; something had caught his attention making him look elsewhere, past Ashleigh. She looked back to the front and saw it too: it was a wild bug type Pokemon. It began to attack the bike with its stingers.

"Hey you can't do that!" Saru had yelled. "Let's go Poochyena!"

Saru's Poochyena was ready to engage in a fierce battle with the wild Pokemon.

"Ahh!" screamed Ashleigh. Pachirisu climbed on top of her head from the shock of Ashleigh's scream. "What is that?!"

Ashleigh got out of the basket, and taking her Pokedex from her pocket, she pointed it at the wild Pokemon.
    "Weedle," A robotic voice coming from the Pokedex began, "Its poison stinger is very powerful. Its bright-colored stingers is intended to warn off its enemies."
    "It must've felt threatened," she muttered to herself while putting her Pokedex back in her pocket. Amazed with the current battle, she watched on as Saru ordered Poochyena to attack.

"Poochyena, use Poison Fang!"
    Poochyena's fangs bit the weedle ferociously, the weedle looked defeated and then-

"Pokeball, go!" said Saru as he threw a Pokeball at the Weedle, they waited for the red light to fade and it did. Saru had caught a Weedle. Even though this was her first time seeing a battle, Ashleigh was impressed with Saru's performance and knew that she had much to learn. She looked at her Pachirisu, she wished she had that sort of companionship with her.

"Wow!" said Ashleigh, "That was great! Although, personally I wouldn't catch a slimy Pokemon like that, but that's just me."
    Ashleigh got back into the basket of the bike after Saru had got on the bike's seat so the bike wouldn't tip over. Pachirisu returned to Ashleigh's lap looking very sleepy.

"Sorry about the interruption, let's finish going to Gate Town, we should be at The Pokemon Center in a few minutes." He said, as he started to pedal again, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ashleigh said, "Great, the sooner we get there the better."

They continued to pedal closer to Gate Town, when only just metres before the entrance, unexpectedly, a young boy had landed with a loud 'smack' on the ground in front of the bike.

"Ah- Oh no- Stop!" cried Ashleigh, Pachirisu was grabbing the edge of the basket tightly, "We're going to hit that person!"

As the bike was still moving, she had to think fast, Ashleigh pushed herself up so she was sitting on the very edge of the basket with her legs dangling centimeters from the ground. Ashleigh who had her eyes closed, quickly touched her feet to the ground pushing down stiffly to stop the bike from running over the boy. From the force of impact of the bike stopping, Pachirisu flew from the bike and landed on the ground lying there motionless; with Ashleigh's attention elsewhere, she did not notice this.

Ashleigh opened her eyes-
    My shoes! exclaimed Ashleigh in her thoughts, they're ruined! But this was no time to be thinking about her shoes, Ashleigh ran over to the boy and rolled him over onto his back and checked his pulse, his eyes appeared to be closed.

"Well, he's not dead," she said thickly, "Quick, we have to get him some help. Help me put him in the basket. I'll catch up, you ride on ahead."

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
  • Treecko continued to work on focusing his energy. He continued to try the Energy Ball, but just couldn't get out the ball. Jack patted him on the head and decided to switch attacks.

"Try Bullet Seed for a couple of more hours." Treecko looked up and started to eat some watermelon. He began to spit out the seeds with accuracy and precision. After he had tried a few five times he began to try the real thing. Jack and Noxa looked on as Knox tried to break the flying targerts. Knoz focused his energy and then shot a series of seeds at the targets.

Knox had perfected his Bullet Seed and so Jack had him try it again. Knox was able to do it like he was born with that ability. Noxa gave Knox a Spark as a congradulations. Jack started Knox's trainig for one more Energy Ball. As he stood ready to fight Knox fell over from exhaustion. "I'm sorry lets go to Nurse Joy and rest before we start again." Jack said taking his Treecko in his arms.

DragonairKing2000

Dragonair King
    Years
  • When Alex arrived at Newshore when he was flying on his Charizard, he managed to go somewhere it was safe to hatch his very first Charmander egg. The only spot that was safe for him was in a little bush by the sea.

When he was waiting for it to hatch, Alex went awy from the bush awhile to buy some poke'mon food. When he came back, there was not a bush not at all and when he looked further, he saw that his Charmander hatched. When Alex went towards his newly hatched Charmander, he looked at the ground and Charmander laughed because Charmander made an accident.

When Alex fed Charmander, Alex got Charmander and trained it. Alex trained it so much that his Charmander. Alex decided to make the training a little bit harder so he brought out his Charizard.

It was a blazing battle but not by along shot. Alex stopped his Charmander and Charizard from battling and he made Charizard go back to its poke'ball. Alex liked Charmander alot so he kept its poke'ball away from Charmander alot. When Alex decided it was done training, Alex decided to walk towards Gate Town to try out his first poke'mon contest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "ok." said Saru as he pedaled ahead of Ashleigh

Saru was watching the boy in his basket as he pedaled to the Pokemon Center. "I dont know why we just dont go to a people doctor, but they're not open at 1:30 in the morning."

Saru began to pedal faster and before he knew it he was at the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy! This boy is hurt!! Im not exactly sure what happened but can you take a look at him?"

"Sure." said Nurse Joy

"Oh and can you take these to?" said K.R. as he put his Poochyena and his Pokeball containing his Weedle on the table.

"Sure I'll look after them too."

As the boy was wheeled on a stretcher and into the ER. Saru turned around and looked at the door, waiting for Ashleigh.

"I wonder if I should go back and look for her?" Saru said as he watched the door

"If she doesnt come within a few minutes, I'll have to go look for her." Saru said as he continued to watch the door.

OOC: This is where we should all meet if Im not mistaken? or is this like Pokemon Chronicles?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Reaven was talking with Pikachu who was lieing down on his head. Nothing seemed to be going on... He picked up Pikachu from his head and began rubbing Pikachu by the ears, which Pikachu liked alot.

"Pikaaaa..." Pikachu said happily.

Reaven laughed, but he was upset that he hadn't caught a pokemon yet... But he was sure he'd catch one soon.

OOC: Yeah, pretty much this is where everyone will meet. And Dragonairking, your Charmander can't just evolve in one post. Wait awhile for it too evolve, okay?

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can I join?

Name: Ben
    Appereance: tall, brown hair, grey eyes, gold/black hat, blue sweatshirt over a black t shirt, grey sweatpants, carrying bag that he has to keep all of his things in
    Personality: Laid back, always hanging around. Doesn't care too much about anything other than his drive to win. He doesn't look like much, especally by the way he dressed so sloppily and casually, but is actually quite smart and fierce in battle.
    History: Grew up in Littleroot Town, mother and father were moving closer to work in Rokua. Placed in top 8 in Hoenn. His father was once a pokemon master years and years ago and his mother is an experienced breeder.
    Pokemon:

Meditite
    Obtained: From Prof. Birch to start his journey, refused to evolve him

Egg
    Obtained: At the end of Hoenn journey, given an egg by a friend, taken wth him to Rokua

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back