• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Eternal Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonairKing2000

Dragonair King
Years
  • When Alex walked in the route that leads to Gate Town from Newshore, Alex saw an Oddish so he managed to get it angry so it can battle his Charmander. When Oddish appeared, it started to attack his Charmander.

Oddish absorbed Charmanders health but Charmander was just getting started to get ready so Alex made Charmander use ember. Oddish was burned right away and Oddish's roots were getting ready to get black so Alex grabbed a poke'ball and threw it towards Oddish.

Oddish was caught. Alex still walked towards Gate Town to have his first poke'mon contest. Still on his way to Gate Town, he trained his Charmander and Oddish. When Alex was walking further, he started to see the buildings where Gate Town laid.

Years
  • Ashleigh stood still and watched as Saru pedalled off on the bike towards Gate Town, disappearing into the early morning mist. She'd hoped that they would've made it to the Pokemon Centre just in time.

She shivered; all of a sudden, the temperature had seemed to drop, and she could feel it starting to rain lightly. She looked around, Ashleigh suddenly felt alone. It was only just minutes ago it had felt chaotic, now it was just silence. But something struck her: Where was Pachirisu?

"Pachirisu?" Ashleigh called quietly, waiting for Pachirisu to just pop out and come back to her. "Pachirisu?"

However, Pachirisu didn't answer nor return. Ashleigh couldn't see very well due to the mist, so she lowered to the ground to see if she could spot Pachirisu from there. Her eyes scanned intensely until she saw a dark lump of a something, it could have been a rock but Ashleigh went to have a look just in case. As she got nearer to that lump, the more it resembled an unconscious Pachirisu. Ashleigh stopped and prepared herself for the worst, then kept moving.

"Oh Pachirisu …"

Ashleigh lowered herself to the ground and scooped Pachirisu into her arms, holding her Pokemon tightly. Ashleigh looked down at Pachirisu; she looked so peaceful and hurt. Ashleigh felt so ashamed that she let her Pokemon get in this condition; tears began to form in her eyes; she had let her Pokemon down.

As it started to rain a little heavier, Ashleigh thought that she too better go to the Pokemon centre. She started to run. Ashleigh sprinted through the rain, holding Pachirisu closely to her and as the ground was wet with formed puddles, the water would splash up into her face when she stepped in one but she didn't care, she just wanted to get Pachirisu to safety.

The Pokemon Centre doors opened. There stood Ashleigh heaving for breath; she was drenched, muddy and holding an injured Pachirisu.

"Oh my-" Nurse Joy gasped as she saw Ashleigh come in. Nurse Joy felt overcome with disgrace as she saw the Pokemon's condition.

Ashleigh stepped in. She could see Nurse Joy coming over to her; the look on Nurse Joy's face made Ashleigh feel very ashamed.

"Do you have any idea how to treat your Pokemon?" Nurse Joy began; she looked very angered and upset. "Pokemon should be kept in their Pokeballs! Your Pokemon is lucky to still be alive-"

And so Nurse Joy continued to lecture Ashleigh. Ashleigh could feel all eyes on her making her feel more uncomfortable; she felt as if she wanted to disappear or wake up from this horrible nightmare, all she could do was lower the front of her hat over her eyes to hide the shame.

"Give me your Pachirisu," demanded Nurse Joy, Ashleigh gave the motionless Pokemon to her. Nurse Joy walked off but quickly stopped and looked back to Ashleigh, "I'd think about what you have done if I were you, let's hope you'll be lucky enough to even get your Pokemon back from what I've just seen today. And go wash up, you're a mess."

Nurse Joy scurried off in a hurry with Pachirisu in her arms and chansey at her side.

Ashleigh was left looking at the ground with her hat over her eyes, her shoulders began to shake, tears started to form and roll down her cheeks; she didn't care if anyone saw, she felt she deserved this humiliation.

I guess that I shouldn't be a Pokemon trainer, Nurse Joy's right, I don't know how to treat Pokemon, she thought to herself, Nurse Joy won't give me Pachirisu back after this, even I wouldn't give Pachirisu back to myself …

Years
  • Saru was happy to see Ashleig make it to the Pokemon Center in the rain. He saw the whole thing that happened with Ashleigh and Pachirisu. Asleigh seemed to be upset and Saru thought he should cheer her up.

"It'll be alright Ashleigh." he said

"Something like this happened to me when I started my journey a few years ago. Poochyena defended me against a large group of Seviper. It got hurt and poisoned pretty badly."

"You only just started out, don't be too down on yourself, don't give uop on your dream or don't be discouraged, bad things will happen, but just because you make a mistake or something bad happens, that doesn't mean that you should give up, don't worry, Pachirisu will be fine." Saru said with a smile

Saru looked up and seen that the red light was still on, which meant that Pachirisu was still being treated. Chansey appeared and gave Saru back Poochyena and his other Pokeball. Saru picked up his Pokeball and said,

"Weedle,I choose you!"

Suddenly, the poisonous caterpillar appeared in front of Saru. Unlike earlier, Weedle looked calm and relaxed and crawled up Saru's arm. Saru laughed at the ticklish feel.

Saru then got out a bag of Pokemon food and poured it into two bowls. Weedle inched off of Saru's shoulder and ate up all of its food before Poochyena was even half-finished.

"Damn...you have a pretty big appitite." said Saru

"Weedle!!...Weedle!!" it said happily

Saru picked up Weedle and let it crawl around on him. Saru then picked Weedle off of his hand and turned to Ashleigh

"Do you want to hold Weedle?" Saru said as he looked at a rather disguted-looking Ashleigh

DragonairKing2000

Dragonair King
    Years
  • When Alex finally arrived at Gate Town, he immediately ran to the poke'center to refreshin up his Charmander for the poke'mon contest.
    "Hey your really great with your Charmander." said this young women that sat right next to Alex.
    "Yeah I am." said Alex.
    "What's your name?" said the young women.
    "My name is Alex, what's yours?" asked Alex.
    "My name is Brooke." said the young women.

When Alex and Brooke met each other, Alex decided for Brooke to join him on his poke'mon journey.
    "Hey, I think your Charmander isn't the right match for poke'mon contests but my Chikorita is the great poke'mon for poke'mon contests." said Brooke.
    "Yeah your right, I rather wait until a poke'mon gym shows up." said Alex.

When Alex and Brooke agreed on which poke'mon are great for each other, they went to the poke'mon contest arena to register. Brooke registered and when a lady came, she started saying bad news, "I'm sorry to tell you this but the current poke'mon contest already started but you can watch it."
    "No that's okay, I'll just wait here until the next one starts." said Brooke. When Brooke walked away, Alex just stood there and he ran towards her to see if she had to be comforted. Brooke saw Alex's shoulder and then she suddenly cried because she wanted to be quick for she can just win the contest and go on but she couldn't, she had to wait, both of them had to wait until the next contest begins.

OOC: After someone posts, I'm going to write down Brookes information.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • ow that their tranign was finally complete Jack decided to take his team for a rest. They arrived at the Pokemon Center and saw a familiar fcae. It was Saru with a Weedle in his hand. Then he saw a girl that was right beside him. After seeing the girl Jack immediately rushed over and started to introduce himself. "Why hello beautiful, but are you a speeding ticket? Because you got fine written all over you." Knox and Noxa noticed how cheesy that line was so they got their trainer. Knox hit him with Pound and Noxa hit him with Spark. After the attacks the two Pokemon scolded their trainer on such rude behavior. The others in the Pokemon Center looked on in confusion. "His Pokeomon must really like having only his attention." said a trainer hiding in the shadows afraid of being attacked.

Years
  • "It'll be alright Ashleigh." said Saru who came up to her from behind; he had come to comfort Ashleigh.

"Something like this happened to me when I started my journey a few years ago," Saru continued, "Poochyena defended me against a large group of Seviper. It got hurt and poisoned pretty badly."

Although he meant well trying to cheer her up, Ashleigh just didn't feel like talking right now, she felt like she wanted to be alone. Ashleigh still continued to look downwards at her feet; her hat still hid her eyes.

"You only just started out, don't be too down on yourself," he said, "don't give up on your dream or don't be discouraged, bad things will happen, but just because you make a mistake or something bad happens, that doesn't mean that you should give up, don't worry, Pachirisu will be fine."

Ashleigh had the feeling Saru could read her mind; he seemed to know just what to say to make her feel much better. Ashleigh wiped her teary face and lifted her hat up from her eyes. She looked at Saru and without words, but the look within her eyes, thanked him.

They were interrupted by Chansey who gave Saru back his Pokemon.

"Weedle, I choose you!"

Ashleigh couldn't quite understand how Saru could enjoy a slimy Weedle crawling up his arm. She watched on as Saru got the Pokemon food from his bag and fed his Weedle and his Poochyena. Saru reminded Ashleigh of someone: her brother. Saru had that caring nature towards any Pokemon whether the Pokemon being disgusting or frightening to Ashleigh; this had put a smile back on Ashleigh's face.

"Do you want to hold Weedle?" asked Saru. He held up the Weedle maybe a little too close for Ashleigh's liking. Ashleigh looked at the Weedle disgusted.

"I think I'll pass--!"

Ashleigh was cut off from her words as a boy had grabbed her hands and began to introduce himself.

"Why hello beautiful, but are you a speeding ticket?" he asked, "Because you got fine written all over you."

Ashleigh felt very awkward; she had no idea what to say. Then his two Pokemon who were next to him began to attack their trainer. Feeling a little shocked from the sudden situation, Ashleigh moved slowly away from the boy. She looked at Saru; the look stated very clearly that this boy was a little odd.

"Well …" said Ashleigh to Saru, thinking that this was the right time to move away from being the centre of attention, "I'm going to go wash up, I'll meet you at the cafeteria; I'm starving."

Ashleigh saw that Nurse Joy had come out of the emergency room looking very preoccupied. She went over to her and asked if she and Saru could stay the night.

"Chansey will show you to your room," Nurse Joy said without looking at Ashleigh and instead at some of her files, and then went back into the emergency room. Chansey had came up to Ashleigh and grabbed her by the hand.

"Chansey!" said Chansey excitedly taking Ashleigh to her room, "Chansey!"

"Thanks Chansey," said Ashleigh, and closed the door behind her. She put her bag on one of the lower bunk beds and unpacked some clean clothes.

Years
  • Saru put Weedle down and soon, Weedle began to roll around. Weedle began to glow and evolved into a Kakuna. This brought Saru joy.

"Nice...my Weedle evolved, that must have been why it was so aggresive when we were in the forest. It must have been ready to evolve!"

Saru then turned to Poochyena as it looke dup at Saru. Poochyena seeemed to be tired and Saru decided to let him sleep. Saru opened his bag and poochyena jumped right in. Saru often wondered why Poochyena wouldn't go into a Pokeball. He wondered what it was like inside of one.

Saru then looked at Kakuna and said, "I'll show Ashleigh tommorrow morning." said Saru as he put Kakuna back into his Pokeball. Saru then looked at the guy who just tried to hit on Ashleigh.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" he said as he looked at the boy

DragonairKing2000

Dragonair King
    Years
  • Hey this is the other character what I added to my story.

Name: Brooke Kellogge
    Appereance: She has brown hair. She wears a light blue shirt. She wears blue pants with black heels. She also carries a purse to keep her belongings.
    Personality: She is very sweet and kind. She can be mean sometimes when people talk about her behind her back but sometimes she doesn't care. She is very active around other people but when she's alone she is non active somewhat of the time.
    History: When she was just a little girl she wanted to become a poke'mon coordinator like her mom so when she was 16, her dad gave her the very first poke'mon. She lived in Newshore but her family moved to Gate Town.

Pokemon: Chikorita
    Obtained: She obtained it from her dad to start of her journey.

KingKaos

Years
  • Jack had finally regained composure and found that the girl had vanished. He alos noticed that everyone in the center was looking at him. "It's okay they only attack me out of jealousy." said Jack putting them back in their Pokeballs. That was when he noticed that he didn't have a Pokeball for Knox.

"That old man never gave me your Pokeball. I guess you can walk around with me then." Jack grabbed Treecko and took him and Noxa to Nurse Joy. "Will you take care of my Pokemon for me, please." Nurse Joy took the Pokemon to the back and started to get them rested.

Jack looked over to Saru and wondered something. "What happen to that hottie you were with earlier?" said Jack looking around the center. He noticed that Saru had captured a Weedle that had quickly evolved into Kakuna. "Your lucky to have your Pokemon evolve so quickly. Are you going to enter this contest tomorrow?" JUack asked still looking for that girl.

Nurse Joy called Jack over and returned his Pokemon. "Please take care of these tow, because they seemed fatigue." Jack took those words to heart. He grabbed his Pokeball and Treecko and returned to Saru.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    OOC: Ok...Bigfoot the Unbeatble your history, personality and appearence are all to short. The same goes for you DragonairKing.... So they're both not aceppted.

Reaven had seen Jack get hit by his Treeko and Shinx. Reaven thought it was pretty funny. It reminded him of something before, but he couldn't remember. Pikachu simply cocked his head when he had seen it. The two weren't very afraid by that, like the other trainers were.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Mickey jumped up. He looked around at his surroundings. He saw a sign saying Gate Town Pokemon Center. How the heck did I get here he thought. He saw his jacket, pokeballs, and pokedex on a table across from him.

"Oh yuor up, you've must have taken a big fall." Nurse Joy said giving him his things.

"How did I get here?" Mickey asked while putting his jacket on.

"A sweet boy brought you in. I'm just glad you're okay." Nurse Joy responded.

"Oh." Mickey put each of his pokeballs on his belt. He noticed that there was a Pachirisu sitting acroos from him. It was like he had seen it before somewhere.

"I took liberty in regestering your pokedex and healing your pokemon." Nurse Joy politely told me helping me up from the bed.

"Thanks, but how did you know..." Mickey started to ask before Nurse Joy interupped.

"Prof. maple told me a trainer with a pokedex named Mickey would show up to regester,"
    she answered. "Here's a key to a room. You'll need to stay here tonight." She handed me a Key. I nodded her a thanks and walked upstairs to my room. I unlocked a door with my key and turned the knob. He dropped his bag and went outside to get him a cup of Coffee'

As he made his way downstairs he noticed a boy with a Treeko and Shinx and another boy talking. He decided to make some friend to battle with in this town.

"Hi."

Years
  • After washing up and now dressed in a fresh change of clothes, Ashleigh left her room and went back to the entrance of the Pokemon Centre to meet up with Saru.

Ashleigh continued to walk down the hallway; she could see Saru up ahead. But as Ashleigh got closer, Saru appeared to be talking to that strange boy who she had met earlier.
    Oh just great, its Him, she thought to herself, Does he always do that? I feel a little sorry for him. I think I'll just wait here.
    Ashleigh stopped and waited; maybe he'd soon go away. Someone else had joined them now; it was that other boy, the boy who they almost ran over with their bike.

Ashleigh forgot that she hadn't yet visited Pachirisu, and check if Pachirisu was feeling better. Ashleigh went into the emergency room; she could see Chansey coming out of another room carrying some trays.

"Chansey?" Ashleigh asked, "Can you take me to my Pachirisu? I'd like to see her now."

Chansey turned her head to see who was speaking to her.

"Chansey!" said Chansey, signalling to follow. Chansey walked ahead leading Ashleigh to Pachirisu's room. Ashleigh put her hand on the door handle to open it-

"Ouch!" cried Ashleigh; Chansey had slapped her hand. Ashleigh was not allowed to go in the room for now as Nurse Joy was to be seen through the window attending to Pachirisu, and then Chansey walked off to continue her duties.

Ashleigh placed her hands and her forehead on the window; looking at Pachirisu who was still unconscious. Nurse Joy was monitoring a machine close by, watching the steady heartbeat of Pachirisu. Ashleigh turned and sank to the ground, her knees tucked up to her chin; she couldn't watch any longer, but she was going to wait until Pachirisu was better even if it took the rest of the night.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Mickey had saw a girl come and go. She looked kind of sad. It was in Mickey's best intrest to see what was up and try to help out anyway he could. He walked over to her and saw her pressed against a glass looking at what appeared to be her Pachirisu. It was in terrible condition. Mickey thought about the incident on top if the hill. I did see a Pachirisu before I fainted He thought to himself. He knew that it was his falt for injuring Pachirisu. If he had kept running he probably wouldn't have been attacked and fell down the hill causing the accident.

"I'm sorry about Pachirisu." Mickey apologized. "Its my fault, ended up falling down the hill forcing you to stop. Man I am so sorry."

KingKaos

Years
  • Jack looked over to see that the girl he was chasing earlier had her face against a window. "I wonder if I should flirt with her some more." as he thought this Treecko gave him a glare. The idea of flirting quickly disappeared and he focused on the window. Thats when he saw that there was a Pachirisu on a bed. Jack looked at the girl's face and realized that was her Pokemon. Treecko got on to Jack's shoulder and also saw the Pokemon. He was afraid that may happen to him. Jack patted him on the head and reassurred him. "Lets rest here and get ready for the contest."

Years
  • "I'm sorry about Pachirisu."

Ashleigh turned her head to find that the boy from the bike incident was speaking to her. She looked back at Pachirisu and listened to what the boy had to say.

"Its my fault, ended up falling down the hill forcing you to stop," he said, "Man, I am so sorry."

Ashleigh looked back at him; she could see bruises and a few cut scratches. She didn't want him to feel guilty, it hadn't been his fault; you can't predict when these things might happen.

"I'm just glad you're safe," Ashleigh said, her eyes started to water, she held back the tears, "It's not your fault Pachirisu got injured, it was all just a terrible accident."

Nurse Joy had come out of Pachirisu's room.
    "You may go in now," she said, holding the door open as Ashleigh entered, "Pachirisu will be making a full recovery, but right now, Pachirisu needs some rest."

Nurse Joy left the room to Ashleigh. Ashleigh pulled up a chair next to Pachirisu, she was going to stay here until she woke up. Even though Ashleigh came all this way to compete in the Pokemon Contest, if she had to miss it, she didn't care she only cared at this point for Pachirisu's wellbeing. She lifted her hand and began to pat Pachirisu.

Years
  • As Saru went into his room, put his Poochyena in his bed as it slept, returned downstairs and sees Ashleigh in the Room with her Pachirisu. He also sees two guys, one being the kid that was ran over in the forest.

"Hey." Saru said as he came in

Saru then leaned on the doorway and looked at the unconscious Pachirisu. Just it siiting there motionless gave Saru some unpleasant memories...

3 years ago...

"Poochyena...Shadow Ball!!!"

Poochyena fired the black blob and blasted the target. Poochyena mastered Shadow Ball.

"Good job, that's enough trainign for today, lets's go--"

Saru was cut off. Just then, he was hit by a Poison Tail attack. Saru sudenly lost his voice due to the Poison tail hitting him in the stomach and chest. Poochyena jumped in front of Saru, fangs beared. Poochyena was growling at Seviper in order to intimidte it. Seviper then fired Poison Stings at it. Poochyena dodged and used Shadow Ball. Seviper then flew back into a bush. Poochyena thought the battle was over and went to Saru's side. Saru who watched the whole battle, looked up and stroked Poochyena, Poochyena licked him in return, when suddenly, at nine Sevipers surrounded then.

Poochyena then used Take Down on the Serviper he was previously fighting. He suddenly got behind Seviper and grabbed it by the tail. Poochyena then swung it by its tail and threw it into another Seviper. Poochyena then took down the other Seviper until there was only one left. Poochyena and The Leading Seviper facedoff. This Seviper was bigger than all of the other one. He also had the biggest fangs and was the most poisonous. Poochyena and The leader were evenly matched. Poochyena used Iron Tail, while Seviper used Poison Tail. The tils were deadlocked in battle, until Poochyena's fatigue got the best of him and fainted. Seviper was about to lunge and make the final mve, until Saru \, as a last resort, had to catch the Seviper.

Saru reached inside of his bag and pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at The snake.

The Seviper was caught. Saru looked at Poochyena. It was unconciou and in horrible shape. Saru had to get up and get it to a Pokemon Center. Saru got up limping and hurt. However, that wouldn't stop him from saving his Pokemon's lfe. Saru, who could barely speak said "n..n...Never...Again."

"So...is Pachirisu going to be okay?" he asked

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Name: Dante Reddon
    Appereance: He has shoulder length black hair and dresses in dark clothes and a trench coat. He also hides his face with a black cloth. His eyes are deep blue and seem to be filled with a caring light that undercuts his general standoffish and cold exterior.

Personality: He comes off cold and unfeeling towards anyone who meets him, but will never turn his back on someone in need. He never spares people's feelings on serious matters and for this reason his only friend is the Umbreon he's had since he was a kid. He prefers using his wit over his muscle when it comes to battles. His only goal is to be the best Dark Trainer he can be.

History: Dante had always wanted to be the Greatest Dark trainer when he was younger. His father had made a fortune as an exhibitionist Fighting type trainer who wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. Dante not liking the all brawn no brain method of the fight types rejected his father After his uncle passed away when he was 14 Dante was left His Uncle's Favorite pokemon. An Umbreon named Shadow. Dante's Father was furious and tried to force Dante into abandoning the pokemon his own brother cherished. Dante having made up his mind basically told his dad to shove it and walked off with Umbreon in Tow and never looked back on His hometown. He refuses to talk about where he is from and will never return.
    Pokemon:
    Umbreon
    Obtained: His Uncle had left it with him as a last will.
    Appearance: A Typical umbreon
    Personality: Her personality matches her trainer. But she doesn't give people the cold shoulder until after getting to know them and deciding to or not.

(not going any lower on the age)

Years
  • (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy, but here it is!)

"Hey," someone spoke.

Ashleigh turned around in her chair; Saru was standing in the doorway. Her lips curled into a small, but sad smile.

"Hey ..." said Ashleigh, then turned back around and continue stroking the peaceful Pachirisu's head.

"So ... Is Pachirisu going to be okay?" he asked.

"Nurse Joy said Pachirisu was going to make a full recovery," Ashleigh said, she stopped stroking Pachirisu and leaned back into her chair. "But I'm not sure how long that will be ... All I can do is wait."

Ashleigh looked at the clock in the room; it read 3:15am. She hoped that it would be soon for Pachirisu to wake, she had been so excited to participate in the Pokemon Contest. Ashleigh gave a yawn and stretch; it had been such a long night, she only just realised how tired she felt. She turned back around in her chair to Saru.

"Aren't you tired?" asked Ashleigh, she didn't want him to think that he had to stay up the rest of the night because of Pachirisu, "You should get some rest- Me and Pachirisu will be fine."

KingKaos

Years
  • Jack and his Pokemon found it hard to sleep when they thought of their contest tomorrow. Jack had to shake it off and sleep or his team wouldn't get past the appeal stage. He took them to the bed and started to sleep. As he slept he had dreams about his father battling his Pokemon. Jack's Pokemon were being destroyed and he couldn't muster up the courage to order an attack.

Noxa was destroyed with a Hyper Beam from Onix and Knox had been finished off with a Blast Burn from Charizard. Jack screamed in horror as he saw his Pokemon lay motionless on the battlefield. "You aren't ready to become stronger and so I will take the life I gave you for your weakness." Jack's father ordered his Pokemon to destroy Jack. As Hyper Beam and Blast Burn came at him Jack heard a loud noise. When he awoke he found that the loud noise was his alarm clock that had been set for 6:50 a.m., which meant is was time for training.

Jack's hand started to shake as he layed in the bed a little longer before Knox woke him up with Pound. The two grabbed their stuff and prepared to compete in the contest. While he walked out the center Jack continued to feel that dream playing over and over again. "Can I really win this contest or am I too weak?" he walked out with those thoughts clouding his mind.

Lost_riceballs

Mr. Characters Bashing
    Years
  • Name: Lost
    Appereance: A trainer that wear all black
    Personality: Dark and something Clumsy but hyper most of the time
    History: unknown
    Pokemon: Ditto
    Obtained: Found under his house floors

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.