• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Etzion Version

Who should your rival be?

• Gary(the original rival)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Ash(red)

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Other. Post a comment with your choice.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I was testing for glitches in the hack and I found a huge minor glitch. XD talking on the right side of the Slowpoke causes you to get a item and infinitely repeat a conversation of "qAF"
    i think that bugs outdated becouse its not doing that too me. If you want to beta test for me i can email you a link to download the game. and you can test it so that theres no bugs in Beta 1

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I changed the pokemon that you ride on when you surf!

Finally the its not that old blob of wailmur that you usually surf on. i changed it to a SEAL!
    i'm not an artist so don't tell me it looks bad because i know it does. but here it is. if anyone can draw better ones or a different pokemon tell me ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    i think that bugs outdated becouse its not doing that too me. If you want to beta test for me i can email you a link to download the game. and you can test it so that theres no bugs in Beta 1
    Alright sure send me the link.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I had my first day of high school today so i have a limited amount of hacking time. i am changing the musium in cyclone city to team magmas base when i finish that i will send the link becouse its incomplete at the moment. also i changed the surfing sprite to a lapras untill i get a better sprite. the colors are still i bit off but i dont want to waste more time on it. when i get further into the game and its necessary i will change the pallet to fit lapras better. Probably less than a week, and i will send you it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I had my first day of high school today so i have a limited amount of hacking time. i am changing the musium in cyclone city to team magmas base when i finish that i will send the link becouse its incomplete at the moment. also i changed the surfing sprite to a lapras untill i get a better sprite. the colors are still i bit off but i dont want to waste more time on it. when i get further into the game and its necessary i will change the pallet to fit lapras better. Probably less than a week, and i will send you it.
    Sure take your time. I can wait.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    New improved ghraphics!

I got some new grass tiles and tree tiles. also the blue and red pallets are improved, so the gym and poke mart/center look a bit better. screen shots coming soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    great bring them on. I can't belive how people arn't supportive of this hack. at least it is giving effort. XD even if it is new this seems a little weird.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    k I'm back on track i was fixing some other stuff and changing city's. when i do this magma hideout in cyclone city i will send you the beta. my only problem is i need a script-er cause i don't no how to make this kind. like when you walk a certain spot the script makes a team magma guy talk to you and then battle you.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    its ok i got it working. there's a youtube vid on it. search pokemon etzion team magma

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Check out the new team magma event :P i made it all by myself :) lol..
    And Chaos Dirge i got GLISCOR in the game. I'm going to make that ground type Leader either the 8th gym or one of the elite four.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I made a new trainer. if anyone has any suggestions for his name/type of pokemon ill use it.
    Pokemon Etzion Version

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I found a bunch of bugs in the rom i sent you. i fixed some but then a bad script ruined the game (i dont know how) so i have to fix those bugs agien. also i made it so that you leave culver town from the bottom of the map not the top. then you get warped into route one in this cave..

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I found a bunch of bugs in the rom i sent you. i fixed some but then a bad script ruined the game (i dont know how) so i have to fix those bugs agien. also i made it so that you leave culver town from the bottom of the map not the top. then you get warped into route one in this cave..
    Alright. XD Sorry if I'm a bit unresponsive. XD I got into The Rijion hacks recently and its been time consuming but I am playing your hack and finding bugs in it too. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    1st major glitch.

The entire Magma museum quest is broken. When you get the berry the man Doesn't respond and after you beat the leader the people and him still stay.

GaryOGaryProductions

Supporter of Pokémon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    1st major glitch.

The entire Magma museum quest is broken. When you get the berry the man Doesn't respond and after you beat the leader the people and him still stay.

He never made the script for the man yet and for me when it says team magma charges me 50, it dosent really charge it for me.

Last edited:

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    ya i never made the script. and ori i have bin calling you but u aren't answering... i was trying to tell u that i started a new hack and you take over pokemon etzion, and i will help you with it. im making magma version its a ruby hack, its like toxic purple but you start off as a team magma guy. its really cool.

Davav

Pokemon Master Trainer
    Years
  • Just Gba Hacks? Why Not Nds?

Hey I got a nintendo Dsi with DSTTi card
    and I love pokemon hacks from platinum,
    diamond and pearl, like Bloody and Enchanced platinum, and Bloody and deathly diamond.

Does somebody know a hack from platinum that is very hard to play and with map and
    text edits?

Or does somebody know a program for playing gba games on dsi?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back