• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon event in UK: Get Mew!!

Rencudia

Toothless Bald Old Hag <3
    Years
    Do you have to be at a certain point of the game to get Mew or can you get him as soon as you have a pokedex?

Years
    Ah man, I'm mad now! The one time Pokemon gets an event in the UK is the one time I am out of the country! I leave for Germany the day the Event visits Oxford my hometown :( I'm desperate to go but there isn't a way. I think the UK and other European countries get a raw deal on the lack of Pokemon events. Hopefully I can make an agreement with someone here who can collect me one. If anyone would like to help me out that would be fantastic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Wouldn't mind if someone traded me one of these mews. I still don't understand though why Nintendo is completely forgetting about distribution of the old sea chart for emerald versions.

If anyone would be interested in fetching one of these mews for me I would be willing to trade a WISHMKR Jirachi and a 10 ANIV Celebi seeing as I have a few of them.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Typhlosion-Ex how hard is the questionare lol.. Im trying to be one of first 50 people there when i go to the Cardiff one.
    And i want to get everything avaible..
    Also im going to bring all my GBA game LG/FR/R/S/E allthough i heard u only allowed one?
    Does it matter how far in the game aswell. Cos ive re-started these game and i havent gone far in them at all.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hm? Well, on R/S/LG/FR it will count it yer dex but on E if you don't have a Nat Dex, it wont.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    ah ok cool. Cos it just says Pokedex see, and on my games i havent gone far at all, some only 1 badge and i dont wanan play them all to get a National Dex see, but if its just Pokedex thats good lol.

Are you going to go to one then Ryuuzaki-san?

Like i said ill be going to the Cardiff one if im going..

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Yeah, I'm going to the Oldbury one... I dont see anyone going there.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Not sure but im bring all my GBA version and see how many times i actualy can download them..

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    well its ONLY 1 per a GAME so he must of brang another game or cloned from emerald

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Has anyone else gone to the latest ones? If so describe what its like and what happens if your one for the first 50 people to be there etc..

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    if its a DIAMOND/PEARL celebration, how come we dont get those 3 other legendary pokemon. arceus, darkria and some other...

Back