• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ever Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon EverNight

Pokemon Ever Night
    intro : THIS HACK IS GOING TO TAKE OVER POKEMON BLUE CRYSTAL BECAUSE THAT HAD A MAJOR GLITCH WHICH NOBODY COULD FIX SO IV GIVEN THAT UP ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW HACK.
    hack of :
    Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night

story: you are a 12 year old boy or girl who is going to be a trainer and for some reason its dark in the region of denja so proffeser dawn wants to know what is causing it so you set out your journey with a chimchar, piplup,turtwig and you meet steven in the den cave and he is reseaching for fossils as normal and you tell him your are helping proffeser dawn and so he goes and seaches aswell ...you will find out soon when the release is here

featuresPokemon Ever Night
    diamond and pearl pokemon
    new hero
    new region
    new maps
    new overworlds
    and more will be added

hacking team:
    me- riolu 9= mapping /scripter
    silver riolu =scripter/mapper
    dark wolf x= beta tester
    darkblade ex=beta tester
    lmg123=beta tester
    we need more help
    spiriter
    region mapper
    scripters
    title screen editers
    beta testers= that is it sorry

credits go to
    rombase=CHRISTOS
    THETHETHETHE
    BLASTING FALKNER

silver riolu = he helps me with all my hacks thanks to him what can i do without him
    if you would like to help and i will give you credit

screenshots=
    Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night

Pokemon Ever Night
    Pokemon Ever Night

video'sPokemon Ever Night

note i am going to change the spirit that was only a test i need a spiriter

downloads
    none yet sorry

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm taking a guess that that is the super D/P Rom Base, night time.
    Also, nice intro palette.
    I'm not very fond of that OW though. :\
    Also, how did u make it night time?
    Anyways, GL! ^^

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice tiles, but another hack? It's not my place tell you what to do, but still... This is replacing one of your hack? Anyway good luck one you hack. The title sounds pretty cool too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nice tiles, but another hack? It's not my place tell you what to do, but still... This is replacing one of your hack? Anyway good luck one you hack. The title sounds pretty cool too.
    thanks and yes this is replacing blue crystal that had lots of glitches well i hope this goes even better

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey Want A Beta Tester Im There For You Man,I Think The Legendary Is A Dark Or Ghost Type Pokemon Because Its All Dark In The Region,So Is Steven The E4 Champion OrThe Whole League Is Gonna Be Changed,What Evil Team Is Going To Be In It.

Years
  • Hey Want A Beta Tester Im There For You Man,I Think The Legendary Is A Dark Or Ghost Type Pokemon Because Its All Dark In The Region,So Is Steven The E4 Champion OrThe Whole League Is Gonna Be Changed,What Evil Team Is Going To Be In It.
    the legend is a dark and a ghost it is darkrai and steven is going to be the E4 champion hope you like the screenshots and the video

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hmmmm Darkai Good Riolu 9 Seen The Screenshots Sprites Do Look Good And Need Any Help On Beta Testing In Other Hacks Just PM Me.

Years
  • dark wolf x yes i will pm you if i need another beta tester

green charzard yes there are going to be good scripts and thanks for the comment

darkblade ex sure you can i will add you

thanks you people this means alot

Alec_

Years
  • Hey i can edit your House's Roof into red because all the base of forgotten memory is blue ^^ so it's really like a night tile the red one i can edit it if you want though. It's nO pROBlEm WiTH Me~ Hehe~

Also in your video i edited the Battlebox Textbox all the Boxes there i edited it ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back