• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evergrande

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Pokemon Version : Emerald
    Name : Pokemon Evergrande

the storyline :
    Your moving to Evergrande city, the biggest town in Hoenn region, on the hope you can be one of the best trainers ever. How likely for you, it has a mega gym, and lots of places full with pokemon, its perfect. Untill you meet your rival, whos trying to get there faster then you, but you wont stop. Evergrande has alot of marts, such as pokemon centers. It even has a haven, perfect for travelling. On one day, you want to go to the cave that has alot of rare pokemon, to fulfill your dream of being a good pokemon trainer.

Mapper : Myself
    Scripter : Myself + ( )
    Texter : ( )
    OSE (Overworld Sprite Editor) : ( )
    Battling Scripter : ( )

The map :
    As you can see of my first picture, i did evergrande city as starter map, And im working it now, i already finished the mega gym, the wilderness, warps and scripts. I need to finish the school, garden and an underground cave to all rare pokemons, 1/6 marts and 2/4 pokecenters, OLD and NEW safari zone. I will be moving it to another ROM, like ruby or another emerald, since the emerald I built on is 386 to copy some scripts. And i cant edit the texts on the ROM so its pretty messed up.

Well comment if I need to change anything to the storyline, or if you wanna help me.

Edited for storyline :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Its Hoenn, but not Hoenn? Bah.

BTW The story line isn't a storyline, its just telling you how to play the game rather than whats happening in the game. Without a storyline the thread will probably be locked ><.

Also that 'Mega Gym' looks poor, its just lots of Gym's stuck together... nothing special there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Its Hoenn, but not Hoenn? Bah.

BTW The story line isn't a storyline, its just telling you how to play the game rather than whats happening in the game. Without a storyline the thread will probably be locked ><.

Also that 'Mega Gym' looks poor, its just lots of Gym's stuck together... nothing special there.

Ok, thanks for the comment. How should I change the gym then?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Perhaps use one of the fancy buildings in the other tilesets, can't think which buildings on a ruby rom would look good >< Find something similar to the museum from Pewter in FR?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Perhaps use one of the fancy buildings in the other tilesets, can't think which buildings on a ruby rom would look good >< Find something similar to the museum from Pewter in FR?

Ill try, thanks for the comment ;)

Back