• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evil Edition

Are you interested in future projects?

• Total voters

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Well...

I co-formed this idea with Tyranitar2...

But...

I am co-owner of a hack already...

So...

It could be anyone out of Torferno, Smileman and I, or maybe we could co-own?

Elitomknee

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Creator
Years
The game looks fun and it stinks tyranitar doesn't get on but I'm not decent at scripting or anything of that sort. I could try to help but I wouldn't be much help.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
hey ill be a spriter if need pm me a yes or no as i dont look on this much

Yep, sure.

I want to Beta Test! This will be so exciting!

Yep, sure.

And guys, I am probably gonna make a new thread. I am co-founder of the hack, but PC's rules on carrying somebody else's hack is a bit hazy...

But I suppose this isn't really a hack yet, just an idea, seeing as nothing has happened til now.

What do you guys think?

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Um, I think you should make a new thread. But don't forget Tyranitar2 could still come back. From what we know he could've been in a really bad aciident or something so don't say to many harsh things. So yeah make a new thread I say.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Um, I think you should make a new thread. But don't forget Tyranitar2 could still come back. From what we know he could've been in a really bad aciident or something so don't say to many harsh things. So yeah make a new thread I say.

He's in my class. Lmao.

XD

The reason I haven't approached him about this is...

He is not organised in any sense or way and doesn't do his homework, and he doesn't use shading on his sprites. Sorry to be brutal.

Plus, seeing as this will probably end up getting locked and he will never see this again, he thinks I am super committed to this, ie. that I spend all of my free time on this.

:/

I do work on other hacks as well, and to be honest, all of them are looking a million times better than this. :P

But I'm not saying I won't work on this. It would be totally awesome to have a hack that I (co?) produced. :D

But also, my hacking tools aren't working...:(

But a new thread will be in order I suppose. Do you think we need a team thread?

But I'm off to make a new thread now. Ta-ta!

EDIT: New thread at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159360

Last edited:
Back