• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
Years
  • I just found a bug: The Team Aqua guy outside the Pokémon center is still there, even after chasing away the rest from the museum. I talked to him again and now I have two eggs.

It also says "A POKéMON EGG obtained at the hot springs" on the summary.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I just found a bug: The Team Aqua guy outside the Pokémon center is still there, even after chasing away the rest from the museum. I talked to him again and now I have two eggs.

It also says "A POKéMON EGG obtained at the hot springs" on the summary.

You get that baby Pokemon twice, though. Isn't that great?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Found a couple of bugs

-In the weather institute you get 2 castform if you talk to the scientist before defeating the aqua admin. Also, that scientist is stopping from a double battle taking place.

-In the abandoned ship, there is a "?" Pokemon. It crashes the game if you catch it.

Great hack. I'm really enjoying it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    thanks a lot for this wonderful hack, i really appreciate the effort dude..

i've downloaded yesterday the attached file (Pokemon Expert Emerald Beta v1.42).. in the "Pokémon Evolution, Ability & Other Game Changes" document, it is listed there that the 1st In-Game trade with a NPC, i would get a Clamperl in return for my Ralts but when i talked to the NPC, he said that he'd trade his Cubone for my Ralts.. i haven't tried trading with him since i haven't caught a Ralts yet..

hassanabdullah45k

Charizard619
    Years
  • Not patching correctly, i am sure i am doing it the right way since i have done this a lot, it simply starts up the Pokemon Emerald ROM even though it said "Successfully Patched".

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Im not sure but i think many pages ago i saw the author saying something about a sprite update that the hack will use sprites from black and white or something like that was it released in the new updates?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Not patching correctly, i am sure i am doing it the right way since i have done this a lot, it simply starts up the Pokemon Emerald ROM even though it said "Successfully Patched".

This patch is similar to a difficulty patch. There's nothing new to the graphics, just some placement of a few items, Pokemon, and eggs.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • I don't know what version I got of this but I got the event items and they aren't working for Moe and I don't see anything about it in the documents

Years
  • "Difficulty ~ Since this is a hack is intended to be challenging, the whole difficulty dynamic has been increased with a steep level curve throughout the game.
    All boss battles including Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, Rivals and so forth have been edited to be much more of a threat, using a strong AI coupled with tactical movesets these battles are much more of a challenge which will require you to train your Pokémon and stock up on items! The same applies to all other regular trainers throughout the game who will use specific items which will go against your favor!

This made me sad :( So i won't try this hack anymore. Sorry...

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    hahaha I really love this game even though i hate brawly christ.

my team is

Axo the Marshtomp lvl 25
    tesla the pichu lvl 25
    wonderbolt the pidgeotto lvl 27

I can't believe this hack can make me hate pikachu and pichu more than I already do.

also there seems to be something wrong with slowpoke because I tried to get one where you said he would be but 2 hours later and I can't find one. I looked in both north and south of the route

however, this is a great hack, great job!

Back