• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon Extreme green

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Pokémon Extreme Green

Translated text
    Story
    12 years to complete a season in the region of Amazony to get her grandmother warns Luke that his grandmother had disappeared from the great sacred mountain, then decides to find her grandmother Lion "best friend of the teacher in the region of Roan Sinoh" the region AMAZONY is a place full of mysteries and secrets, and where all the trainers Pokemon will to strengthen its grass-type Pokemon, since this location
    There is a mountain called special mountain rising sun, where they are
    The more Pokémon pedroso of grass and still inhabit the earth natives who have learned to master the Pokemon to shortly, are
    Enough to compete and they are protregem the sacred mountain.
    When the grandmother of Luke disappeared inside the mountain Roan takes LAB Lion, while Lucas does not find the grandmother, he gets motivated to beat the GYM leaders of the region and reach the lofty league where participants have the highest level of Pokemon grass behind all the team is looking GALACTIC
    Supply mountain rising sun that only the grass pokemon are strong there ....
    Is it or is it the mountain is a monster who is doing it all ....
    There is only one way to find out by finding the grandmother and reach the highest point where nobody dared to tread.
    map of the region AMAZONY:
    pokemon Extreme green

Screenshots:
    pokemon Extreme green

[FONT=&quot]Credits:
    Alistar[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Alucus[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] CnC[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Chimarfirework[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Codec[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] lalo0101[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] JohnJackson[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    The overworld map looks nice.

The mapping in itself is kinda... bad. It's too linear and unnatural.

Also, the shopkeeper appears to be an R/S/E sprite.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    No offense but I don't like the palettes and how you did everything in the tiles. o . o

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What language will this hack be in?

I like your tiles but some are badly inserted, such as the cushion/seat things in the Pokémon Center. The Cranidos Sprite is WAY too big from the looks of it so it would be good if that could be changed slightly.

The mapping isn't bad, but somethings (such as the lamp-posts in the middle of the path) are a bit offputting. Also, from what I can see, your water/tree use is pretty square.

Can't really comment on the scripts as I'm not sure what they say >< But I'll trust that they use the correct grammar and are interesting ;D

Good luck ^^

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Yeah i agree,The tiles are inserted really badly.You should go fix them right away,
    I know you exerted a lot of effort in this so dont waste it.Fix the tiles.
    If you do,This will turn out to be a Great Great Hack.
    Good Luck :)

Edit: Fix also the Tile errors and Your Maps.I know its a hard Job but its worth a while :)

Edit: I almost forgot, The OWs are Great!

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Just a heads up, those cacttus tiles you inserted (which by kyledove), aren't public.
    Also there are loads of tile errors in your screens. I like how the ows look though.

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Some of the tiles seem a bit crappy, but the mapping is great:) You seem to know how to put it together, but you need better tiles!

Back