• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Factory Adventure - A 90s internet nostalgia trip with Roaming Red scaling (VERSION 3.2 UPDATE 11/12)

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
  • hey new to this romhack and so far I appreciate it a bit. I've seen HoodlumCallum play it for 2 hours before starting on my own, naturally I chose Gastly as starter. But I started in Cinnabar. Very good wild Pokemon there.
    I just wanted to clarify something: how are the gym battles scaled? Because so far I have wild pokemon and trainer battles that are at my team's level: 21, and with a bit of organisation it's not too hard to keep up, I even was able to beat Viridian Gym. But then came the Pewter Gym with my opponent Pokemon being level 26... If I train my team up to 26 will it upgrade this guy's team to higher levels? Do I have to battle with a team higher levelled than me at all gym battles?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Quick Question Can you actually catch fakemon? Cuz all i seem to keep running into is a pikachu nothing else lol any help will be Awesome

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
    Years
  • Quick Question Can you actually catch fakemon? Cuz all i seem to keep running into is a pikachu nothing else lol any help will be Awesome

Fakemon are catchable. The real Pokemon such as the starters actually evolve into fakemon.

For example, Pikachu has a split evolution with it evolving into 4 different fakemon depending on the stone you choose.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    where can i get a pokedex wiki of this nice romhack pls ? with pokemon evolutions lvl and stones guide !

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
    Years
  • where can i get a pokedex wiki of this nice romhack pls ? with pokemon evolutions lvl and stones guide !

The Github link provided in the First Post can give you information of the Pokemon evolution levels.

Go to Data the Evo_Moves and just use the find function on your browser for whatever you are looking for.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2021
    I have 6 pokemon but can't beat the vermilion gym after starting off in pallet town. My pokemon keep leveling up but the dynamic leveling is killing me because my pokemon at level 23-27 mostly have all crappy moves. Wish there was an option to turn it off. I get why people like it but I'm absolutely awful at it and kinda ocd about not being able to beat the second gym I came across. Anyways just my two cents. The actual pokemon factory mons are so damn cool.

Either way I love the reforged hack and will probably just continue playing that instead.

May come to this later and try the path you suggested so I can get better tms or pokemon. It's just I kinda fell in love with the ones I started out with.

Last edited:
    Back