• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Factory

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Wow, lots of comments. Okay:

EgiFuX said:
    cool pictures
    where you learned to draw like that

Thank you! It's part talent, but mostly years of experience.

Smarties-kun said:
    The Espeon looks weird somehow. I know Espeon's head is small compared to its ears, but I think the head is a little bit too small. I also think its tail looks weird, but that's just my opinion.

The other art piece I want to criticise is the Lugia. Unlike you, I think the pose looks great. However, it seems hastily done, the leg looks too small, as does the head. The colouring also seems rushed on this one. I'm sorry to say this, but no brownie points for your Lugia =/

Thanks, Smarties, you aways give great feedback! =D
    I agree with you on both accounts. Actually, I did Lugia in fall of last year, so I still wasn't used to drawing Pokemon on the computer. But both of them will get redrawn, don't you worry.

Sakura Sandhu said:
    wow amazing work!! I love the azumarill and espeon ones!! what art program to you use?

I used Adobe Photoshop 7. Nope, I still haven't upgraded to CS or CS 2 yet. =[

jedite1000 said:
    it will be good if u put all ur pictures in the 1st post, so we can just click and view, instead of finding the pics btw good work i like the raichu,

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. I don't have too much time right now, I'll probably do it this weekend.

S[u]perS[o]nic said:
    Sweet, where did you get that thing you drew them with and whats it called?

Hmmm? You mean a Wacom tablet? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_tablet
    I got it on my birthday from eBay.

Anyways, another update:

Pokemon Factory

Meowth

Pokemon Factory

Misdreavus

Pokemon Factory

Latias

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    ooh ok sweet D:
    So you just draw onto it and save it, then connect it to your pc?
    Or is it like a moniter thingy bob where you just draw straight onto it as though its a PC monitor?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    S[u]perS[o]nic said:
    ooh ok sweet D:
    So you just draw onto it and save it, then connect it to your pc?
    Or is it like a moniter thingy bob where you just draw straight onto it as though its a PC monitor?

No, not really. It's kinda hard to explain. You hook the tablet to the computer, then you draw on the surface of the tablet like you would a piece of paper. Here, it's easier if I just show you a picture:
    Pokemon Factory

Anyways, thanks for the comments. I appreciate it! :)

Pokemon Factory
    Pokemon Factory

Kyogre and shiny Kyogre

Pokemon Factory

Metagross

Pokemon Factory

Articuno

Years
    KAWAII! (sorry, I just had to say that) Your art is just awesome. Could you draw a blaziken, corsola, or a swampert?

Personally, out of the ones so far, I think the spheal, charizard, celebi, suicune, quilava, croconaw, scizor, umbreon, Ho-oh, and dragonite are the best.

The armaldo seems kind of 2D and the tail is a bit too much too the left. Really nice "metallic" look though. On latios, the 2nd half of the body looks a little short. Even with the abdomen smaller for depth, it still seems out of proportion. For milotic, the head seems a bit smaller in accordance to the rest of the body.

Nevertheless, great pictures! Yours are probably the best unofficial pokemon drawings I've seen. Keep it up! ^.^

Salamence God

Ultimate Pokémon Master
    Years
    OMG*jumps on kyroges back and comamdas it to Surf away*juper ultimete drawings dude love the metagross and you are really kind to do a shiney kyroge*faints* there is a specail kind of pokémon cold you draw its called BELGROSS you know beldum right its a combonation of BELDUM,METANG and METAGROSS you know metagross is a steel leg pokémon(or something like that)and metang a arm pokémon so BELGROSS is a combonatain of them exept no eyes on the METAGROSS and METANG part please and thank yoy:):):):)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Sorry, I'm not accepting requests for fake Pokemon.

Pokemon Factory

Cyndaquil

Pokemon Factory

Azurill

Pokemon Factory

Venusaur

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I love your art AB :D Especially the Kyogre, It's just great ^^; Shading and wotnot is perfect XD

Back