• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fans (Im New Too!)

Years
  • Good Evening Everybody,

Im new here in the poke community. I cannot believe how long pokemon has been alive, I think the first time I saw it was on the year 1997 in which I was still in my 2nd grade. I have been a fan of pokemon for 10 years now, hehe even though I am in high school I still cherish my pokemon moments from where I was still a kid and played its video games. I am still playing pokemon games towards this day but nothing can compare the game that I first played and that is Pokemon Yellow Version, its where I started to like the game and the show.

I hope Pokemon will continue to grow this year and in the years after.
    I wish a happy day to all of you and wish you luck in all your dreams and goals in the future and you might not know, one of you guys will be working for the pokemon company and make shows and games, just be sure it better be good or else (lolz) :) hehe :P

Nice meeting all of you. :)

LeGeNd_LaTiOs

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    yeh jbng i was palaying pokemon in grade 2 as well yeh anywayz im just posting to say welcome to the website fellow pokefan

Years
  • Thanks

Thanks guys. I hope here in this forum. I can find friends that I can talk to about pokemon. Its fun having friends hehe. Do you think when will they have a complete season box set on sale because I really want to collect all of them.

You guys can call me Jasper. After that is my name :)

Jasper

Inu

Banned
    Years
  • Is 'Jasper Benedict Ng' your name? The last word sounds like a Chinese family name, to me anyway. Welcome to the forums, by the way. And please prepare for an occasional camera flash around you - stalker alert!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Good Evening Everybody,

Im new here in the poke community. I cannot believe how long pokemon has been alive, I think the first time I saw it was on the year 1997 in which I was still in my 2nd grade. I have been a fan of pokemon for 10 years now, hehe even though I am in high school I still cherish my pokemon moments from where I was still a kid and played its video games. I am still playing pokemon games towards this day but nothing can compare the game that I first played and that is Pokemon Yellow Version, its where I started to like the game and the show.

I hope Pokemon will continue to grow this year and in the years after.
    I wish a happy day to all of you and wish you luck in all your dreams and goals in the future and you might not know, one of you guys will be working for the pokemon company and make shows and games, just be sure it better be good or else (lolz) :) hehe :P

Nice meeting all of you. :)

hey dude im new 2 i hope we can b friends lol well just private message me if u wanna b friends

Years
  • Thanks Everybody

Hi Everybody. Thanks welcoming committee :)

Yes, I am half chinese and half pacific islander :)

My gosh I cant believe how many people welcomed be, Im really happy about it.

One question guys since i know you all are experts in pokemon tv shows.. Do you think they will make a season 10 and 11 pokemon episodes?

I would to be friends with all of you... Its nice making friends.. :)

Bleh! :P

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    nice to meet you dude! I was in 5th grade or something when it first came out and still as big a fan right now as I was back then. Oh yeah and im also a Pacific Islander as well! full blooded Filipino!

romreacor

Screwd up on my nam Romreactor
    Years
  • I'm new hear to but thing is I just wanted to play shiny gold and I can't because can't get an FR rom or how zel sais it I have lips andips patch but no fr rom. Any one can help me get it a link or how to get it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Welcome to PC forums jbng1990. Well you came to the friendliest Pokemon community around, and I hope you have fun here and do post in the threads, and be sure to make new friends too! Viva Pokemon... ;)

Back