• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fans

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I'm 18 and I've loved pokemon for just under 12 years :D
    Don't watch the Anime as much anymore but I still play the games!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    im 19 and have played pokemon since the very first games. i also have a friend who is 26 and i think she is more addicted than i am

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    15, I just RE started playing this year xD Started out as a joke at my school with me and my friend, then we got the rest of the guys to do it xD New craze

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
    A fair age range of fans seems to have accumulated. It just goes to show that despite your age you can always find something to like in the world of Pokémon.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm 20 and a month, and I still like Pokémon. Though I'm not an "active" fan anymore (as in collecting everything) I still enjoy playing the games, reading the manga, drawing them. I've dropped the Anime, but I still watched the movies... (or should watch them) XD'

The Gap in my fandom was mainly caused by P/D/Pt, but the flame had been lit again when HG/SS were anounced. :'D
    I'm deffinitally looking forward to the Black and White.

Now that I think about it... I've been a fan for 11 years now. :'D Woah... Time sure passes fast. :0

Years
    I'm 26, and I really like pokemon. I started by watching the show when I was in 9th grade, and watched it for the first season, then gave it up. I have never gone back. I also played the card game, and played all the way through Blue. Then I dropped it until last year.

I restarted the series with Diamond, and thought that it captured the spirit of Red/Blue perfectly. I can't understand why everyone hates Gen IV so much. I followed that up with SoulSilver, and I'm still playing that. As for my current opinions on the rest of the fandom...
    1) I think the anime in all of its forms is a travesty, and I'm embarrassed that it shares the same name as the games.
    2) The card game has become needlessly complex, and by trying to constantly one-up themselves, they lost touch of what made it good in the first place.
    3) I find it hilarious how everyone considers Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh bad and Pokemon good, yet they make comments that show a remarkably in-depth understanding of the other series. I would have never made the connection that Reshiram and Zeckrom were the Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh. I actually had to look it up on wikipedia to find out what people were talking about.

Anyway, I think the games are great, and the rest is throwaway.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Im 18 & I still love Pokémon games :)
    I think its brilliant & I hope it never dies
    Also I hope that gen.5 doesn't fail :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    I'm 19 and still enjoying the games, though I'm not too into the anime anymore. I started watching it when I was 8 and I still think the Kanto saga is the best of the series.

Back