• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fetishes

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • This message has been deleted by Miss Doronjo. Reason: not four words
    Bleh... I thought pictures were worth thousand words :P

Okay... I'll do this again

gardevoir.jpg

I would pick Gardevoir, because... you know ;)

Mewtwo.png

Or/And Mewtwo... because, well, it's a Mewtwo :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2011
    wait

I'm... really not sure what the big deal about the title is. The only impression I can think it would give someone is the correct impression.

wait so by fetish do you mean getting like horny or something? if so then WHAT THE F*** this is so wrong :(

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • BTW I think people may have the wrong impressions of this title; maybe change it to something more...appropriate? :>

Like "What would you do if you met a certain pokemon" or something.

I was thinking the same thing, but the definition for fetish doesn't have to be inappropriate i.e.:
    1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

Anyway...I would just love to have my Skuntank or Zoroark walking alongside me so people could see how powerful and awesome they are.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    At first I wasn't so sure about this thread, but now I don't care so much...

I personally want to hug an Eevee so much you don't even... too obsessed... fml. just make them real already...

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    I think it's against my religion to want to have anything to do with sex with fictional creatures....

Anyway, if Pokemon were real, I think the think the one thing I'd positively love to do would be to fly on a Dragon-type one. It would be so amazing, up in the clouds on the back of a powerful, dangerous being who's entrusted itself to my care.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Gardevoir came to mind when I saw this thread but I realize the term fetish can be used in more social friendly ways. However this is the internet we're talking about so onto topic...

The idea of monotype teams be it of gym leaders or elite four members has always perked my interest and I've always tried to make one that works.

I'd love to fly on a glider or in a plane next to my staraptor =D

I'd like to cuddle something cute and small in my lap like a buizel, buneary, lillipup, torchic, mudkip, riolu, poochyena, zigzagoon, sewadle, vulpix, snivy or anything else I couldn't think of.

I'd always love to be in a gym (not pokemon gym) with some fighting types and train with them.

The idea of grass pokemonis truel amazing the way it's a complex living thing yet it gets its energy by photosynthisis.

If any of that fails then there's always gardevoir ;) No I'm serious I've got a level 75 gardevoir I'm raising named Garla with a level 68 gallade companion named galar so their names have the sam letters, just switched around. I love them in a double battle because they set up screens and cover their weaknesses. Gardevoir's thunderbolts keep the birds off of gallade with shadow ball to cover from ghost types while brick break and rock slide keeps the bugs and dark types off gardevoir. Psycho cut and psychic are their signature moves which they use in pefect syncronised harmony with eachother.

Back