• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Figures Collector Club!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
  • Welcome to the

Pokemon Figure of the Day: Zorua

We are a new club dedicated to collecting Pokemon figures. We share news, tell about new figures, and overall just have fun. Please sign up if you love collecting Pokemon figures! And remember, gotta collect 'em all! :D

Members
    Spoiler:

Application
    Spoiler:

Trivia Question of the Week!

What is the first Pokemon figure made from the Pokemon Figure Collection Company?​

Points and shops will be added when 3 people join!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    Ooh hey I'll be your first member :D
    Can I join please???!
    I'm trying (probably in vain :) ) to 'Catch 'Em All' in figure form!
    I'm particularly collecting the hollow PVC figures (you know, the ones which normally come in 6-packs and you can put them on your fingers as puppets :D) but am also collecting th in any size or form including Gacha.
    My most treasured ones are probably my 5-strong collection of slider figures (thank you car-boot sales!!!) with the ball-bearing underneath.
    I've got Bulbasaur, Raticate, Snorlax, Meowth, and Pigeotto :D
    Please reply :)

Whoops my username is agdragonrider
    :D sorry should have read requirements first :S

Last edited:

Porynoir

Cool like that...
    Years
  • Okay! I'll add you to the list. Thanks for joining! I like those figures, too. Which is your favorite? I have Mew2, Victini Oshawott, and a couple more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    I love them all!!! My favourites are probably Typhlosion and Torterra, simply because they are my favourite Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back