• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Final hope and Pokemon dawn of the night

What do you think of my comic?

• Right by zero.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This comic is a piece of crap!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Can I be in your comic? Here's my info-

Name: Koji Dragoon
    Sprites: https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2198/snaggerji5by.png
    Pokemon's Sprites: https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/331/pokemon24kx.png

Personality: Brave, funny, and random.
    Hometown: Lavaridge Town
    Pokemon: Petaqua (water-type, can use Water Gun, Growl, Gust, and Tackle) (Petaqua evolves into Atlantagon, Water/Dragon-type, can use Dragonbreath, Hydro Pump, Fly, Wing attack, and Ice Beam)
    Frostue (Ice Type, can use Tackle, Growl, Icy wind, and Icicle Spear) (evolves into Glaceral, Ice type, can use Take Down, Ice Beam, Extremespeed, and Surf)
    Purrken (Fire type, can use Ember, Tackle, Attract, and Tail Whip) (Evolves into Flarethur, Rock/Fire type, can use Flamethrower, Rock Throw, Earthquake, and Slash)
    Salamence (Normal Pokemon)
    Himself (in Rayquaza form) (Dark/Dragon type, can use Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Earthquake)

Other Info: When he was little, Koji was fused with a Shadow Rayquaza and fitted with a Snag Machine. He now travells all over, trying to rid the world of evil. When out in public, he wears a pitch-black cape. He is a friendly guy, and he likes to joke around. He can turn into a Shadow Rayquaza at will.

~HR

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    How's this?

Name: Chriz
    Side: Good
    Hometown: Origin cave
    Sprite and OW:

Pokemon: Substitutes as one.
    Type: Fire & Dragon
    Ability: Levitate; not hit by Ground type attacks
    Techniques:
    Dragon Claw
    Blast Burn
    Fly
    Sunny Day

Years
    May I join?

This is my character Zephyr. She tends to be bossy, but is faithful and will stand up for her friends. She can fly with those little wings on her tail if she whirrs them really fast, like a hummingbird. She only uses hidden power when she gets REALLY angry. Zephyr is on the good side.

Thanks! Really nice comic you have there. ^^

Back