• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Pokemon Fire Red: Help with special in game encounters

Years
  • I've been a lurker of this board for 5 years now, and I've been making a Pokemon Fire Red: Challenge Mode type of Rom, and I've tried everything to find out how to edit Legendary Encounters, or those special Encounters like Snorlax, Marowak Ghost, Lostelle's Hypno encounter or the levels of gift Pokemon like Eevee. I've tried most of the Hack Tools, but they don't help to my knowledge with editing the Pokemon and their level, if anyone can tell me how exactly to do it by Script I would appreciate it, I'm not sure how scripts work in this instance.

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
    Years
  • 1.open the snorlax script
    2.find something called 'setwildbattle'
    3.change the second 0xvalue (example : 0x3-pkmn number 0x8-level)
    4.so change the 0xvalue to 0xA for lvl 10
    me too a noob, but hope i helped
    plus, check anthroyd on youtube, he explains (in the video named wild battle)

Back