• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Fire Red in Milano

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonbeTR

Snorlax's son
    Years
    I need help, please help me!!! My friend went to Italy yesterday. She is searching Pokemon Fire Red English Version in Milano. But she found Pokemon Rosso Fueco (Pokemon Fire Red Italian Version). Where can she find Pokemon Fire Red English Version? Please answer me fast because she will come Saturday.

I live in Turkey and there isn't Pokemon Fire Red English version. There are fakes.

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Tray ebai or something like that, but I don't know if it will be arived til saturday. Ather than that ceap searging for other stores.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Since you're discussing FRLG, this should be in the FRLG discussion forum thing... I'll move it for you ^_^

Moving on up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back