• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke Challenge Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    If anyone is interested , me and my friend just started up a Pokemon Firered Nuzlocke challenge series. Episode one came out on YouTube today. Its got an awesome animated , original intro my girlfriend animated, a nice layout and an awesome outro too. Me and my friend worked hard on this series, along with my girlfriend animating the intro. Would be awesome if you could check it out!

Episode 1 here: search "DN4Gamer" and you will find it, this won't let me post links yet.

One episode comes out every Wednesday!

Attachments

• Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke Challenge Series
      received_1728297334095156.jpeg
      87.1 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I've been enjoying my pokemon on YT lately so ill give it a watch looks good

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Thank you man, it is the most recent video up on my channel DN4Gamer, Should find It, I included the thumbnail in this so.. I am A YouTuber gamer, my channel isn't based off Pokemon, it is a lot like, I would say PewDiePie's, I just play random games and etc.. do reactions to them BUT as a child I grew up to Pokemon so I thought I would bring it back some how.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    PC is not the place to join and advertise your Youtube videos. The only place you can advertise your videos is in your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back