• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FIRE RED:: Trainer Backsprite Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
Years
Now, I have the back sprite, but how can I insert it to the ROM? If i's using unLz as well, what number?

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
when i save the obj.pat for the colors it doesnt show up on TM and i cant paste Backsprites onto TM

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Now, I have the back sprite, but how can I insert it to the ROM? If i's using unLz as well, what number?

what rom are you using? and that question has been answered many times. its only unlz for ruby and possibly emerald.

when i save the obj.pat for the colors it doesnt show up on TM and i cant paste Backsprites onto TM

first of all, its obg.pal, and i'm not sure about your pasting problem.... but you need to use tile molestor ALTERNATE.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2010
First of all sorry for my bad english.
I'm doing all the things you do, but the palette doesn't work in the rom.
I mean, it shows in the TM even after save, but when I start the rom is still the old palette with no changes.
Any help with this (and yes, I'm using TMAlternate)?

Thanks in advance.

Years
um, how did u get the d/p backsprite up. Did u tediously paint each pixel? (i made a piplup like that :))

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
awesome tut. but when i try to import the pallete, it doesnt show when in tile molester when i save it

edit: nvm still great tut

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
how do i replace the sprites with an image instead of doing it from scratch
im new to tile molester

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 26, 2008
Yes finally Thank you so much!
I've been looking for this forever XD

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
um, how did u get the d/p backsprite up. Did u tediously paint each pixel? (i made a piplup like that :))

i got them from a site. credits to the spriters resource.

awesome tut. but when i try to import the pallete, it doesnt show when in tile molester when i save it

edit: nvm still great tut
thanx.

excellent tutorial, good ^^
thank you.

how do i replace the sprites with an image instead of doing it from scratch
im new to tile molester
paste it

Yes finally Thank you so much!
I've been looking for this forever XD
you're welcome.

quick question, can i import a slrite with new colors? or do I have to import then pal edit?
edit the palette, save the palette, then import it into
TMA.

First of all sorry for my bad english.
I'm doing all the things you do, but the palette doesn't work in the rom.
I mean, it shows in the TM even after save, but when I start the rom is still the old palette with no changes.
Any help with this (and yes, I'm using TMAlternate)?

Thanks in advance.

go to it in ape and make sure it is the right palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back