• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon FireRed Trade Prob

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    I Want going to trade with firered to sapphire but it dont do i have sapphire and ruby already gived to Celio There Stand Please Wait Press B to cancel Plz can someone help me

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    If you mean it doesn't go past the screen where it's checking for connectivity, it may actually be the link cable that's the problem. Make sure that your link cable is compatible with GBA, as older link cables (for the Gameboy Color or Pocket) that would've helped you back in the GSC era just won't work.

Also, I'm assuming you have the National Dex, but to make absolutely sure (as you can't trade with Ruby if you don't either way), make sure you've caught at least 60 Pokemon and go to Professor Oak. He'll automatically give you one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    On the topic of linking, I'm quite sure the wireless adaptor doesn't work for Ruby or Sapphire, they work for Emerald though.

Back