• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon fires of Moltres

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Finall after my long hourse of fixing up an error I had and getting a few more things in my game I can make a thread for it! ok here goes the explanation for the story its a bit complicated so I hope you guys get it.ok here goes:

-As you know previously Magma and Aqua tried to revive the ancient pokemon to bring more land to the world or more water. In Emerald they fight, we don't know what happens though. This is my take on it, after these two fight the whole world goes out of wack and regions around the world mix water and land(meaning that the lands change theres water and oceans where there wasn't before and land where there was normally water).Because of this Team Aqua, Magma, Rocket, and a new one im making ;) , want to restore the world how it used to be. Thier idea is the way of the Phoenix (there will be a prophecy or something that says this, so it gets the idea in their heads. Staying as thier own teams but combining thier powers, these teams will try to find Moltres.(Im basing this off the life of an actual phoenix from egyptian myths)There is only one Phoenix that exists and he lives for 500 years to die in its flames and be reborn from the ashes. The teams plan to take this legendary bird and breed it, then use a mechanism to control them so they can burn the world in order to recreate it(as they stay safe in some underground base, i havn't really figured that out) yet, think of it like a underground noahs ark type thing), the same path a phoenix takes to live again. Your job, when you find out what they are doing is to stop them, obiously, otherwise many people and pokemon will die.

-and thats it what do you guy think?
    -ill post screenshots in a sec im finishing a map so I'll be right with you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    DarkMage31 said:
    Moltres was always my favorite legendary bird of the original 3 :P

Sounds cool... prophecies sound cool :)

Fire is always wicked cool! :P

-and now screenshots
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

3rd Town, first gym, fighting pokemon, a bit of the twon is cut off
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

Pokemon Center, downstairs is a trainer tips room, my idea, where if you have trouble doing something Ill program them to help you out, its like a clue of what to do, plus it will have actual tips :)
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

hero's room, I want to add some poke dolls but im currently converting the pics for it so it will come soon!
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

Not in pokemon format font, but this is basically how your gonna dive, theres gonna be signs up for where you can do it, i just need the diving sprite which i hope avatar will eventually make ;)
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

Starting Town named Luin, yes thats ash over there fishing, but you wont be able to get to him yet, he's ther for a reason though

The new region is called Adaran and the game will have all regions
    -edit- i forgot to say there are no npc's added yet just in case anyone asks

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    I like the screenshots. In the game can you pick a girl if you are a girl?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    o ya i forgot to post intro screens, woops my bad
    -ya you can be a girl or boy

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Wow then this game has to be the best I've seen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    chi467 said:
    Wow then this game has to be the best I've seen.

haha deff not, there are better ones out there just look at some of the game threads, heres just one intro screenshot the rest you can see when I release a demo!
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    well it would be ready now except I had a few problems and had to redo the game file twice and transfer everything over, but I've fixed it all up now!

I'm currently working in the CBS made by you guys here at the PC then I want to try to get the menu system in, gotta add my npc's and their battles if I can get the CBS working and maybe the first gym. Im working hard so maybe a week, but I can't garuntee cause school is starting

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I see you're using my Ash sprite. Good to see it being used. Good luck with the game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    I see you're using my Ash sprite. Good to see it being used. Good luck with the game!
    Ya I have to give credit to a lot of people :)

-Sry guys last night was an all night party so I'm dead tired and I just worked 8 - 3 now I'm leaving to work again so i wont be on till like 10 tonight where I can finish up some coding, finish up a few routes, and re-color some chipsets', have to make them unique ;)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Nice screens Mephasis, the game looks to be progressing nicley so far, keep it up!

Lol, you have the same win XP layout as me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    are the original regions gunna be like they where or are they going to be difrent because of the weather mix up?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    I forgot to mention that, all maps even the original will be different because of all the water and land mess up. It's like the perfect excuse to re-create all maps to my own :D
    -I'll be posting more screenshots later I have two routes and I'll be working on the putting the group CBS in my game so hopefully tonight you can expect more!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    ^ Cool, I will check back later theen. Looking forward to some more updates.

Back