• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon fires of Moltres

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    I still can't get eh CBS to work its tough to understand since i still dont know rm2k3 THAT well. :'(

anyways i fixed up choosing the starter pokemon and made a new route and town
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

here's the first town you'll hit after Luin
    Pokemon fires of Moltres

and a route

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those screens look great. You're using a combination of different version and custom chipsets aren't you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    ya I was worried about that, I hope it doesn't look bad i can try to change the colors if it does.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    I havn't been updating because I needed one more thing to further my games processes, hopefully ill release it tomorrow and it will be for all of you to use in the resource thread, s-e-c-r-e-t :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    ok its done but it's on DM's website and if your using the CBS it's very useful ;)

Back