• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon firey-curses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • HACK OF FIRE RED
    Ok this is my first hack. I am new at this but I have mapping skills like crazy.

STORY
    No need to say its the same old story.

FEATURES
    -Crazy maps and script changed with cursing(when I find a scripter)>_<
    -Some events will be new like finding the legendaries.
    -Its fire red with cursing and uber-hard maps what else do you want?!

MAPS
    One seeing as it is hard to make them so hard like this

And review this
    EDIT: The map is incomplete I will finiish it later

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    Ok well ill give you some MUCH NEEDED advice! Ok first, if your going to say you have mapping skills like crazy PLEASE PROVE IT! Finish that map before you say you have crazy mapping skills, because so far, that map is really dull! Second of all you need to change the story up atleast a little. No one will want to go through the same old boring story!If you mean that you will add cursing like cuss words then PLEASE dont do that. It doesnt sound good in real life and it doesnt sound good in a game. Im not trying to be mean or anything, im just tryin to help.

mechu95

Hack Guy
    Years
  • I second the above. No offence, but this looks so not good, needless to say it looks worse than...meh, never mind. Have a look around here and there, maybe you'll find inspiration on something. Maybe base it around your favourite type of Pokemon?
    And the maps...you should seriously read a guide, as you've made some of the worst mistakes in mapping (square maps, small dversity of tiles)...reccomend going into the Documents and Tutorials section.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • yeah the maps not finished and the story will be made funnier. I played quartz and it was like that. I wil change the teams and everything it will go by fire-red plot so there. ANd yeah I over exaggerated the ground hasn't been added yet

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Ummm....so your are saying that it is going to be the same plot......Also there are a lot of tile errors in your map.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You have a good Idea of what u want ur map to look like, but two things:

1. Are u gonna make a bridge so we can get through the route?
    2. U should finish a map before posting it.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Oh my.. I think you should practice mapping a bit, the map is square, unnatural and 'uber' boring.
    Also, if your keeping the same story, I don't think this hack is going to get much applaude.
    Also, if you cant script, you better learn. If you get other people to do things for you, you'll get nowhere..

Sorry, it doesn't look good.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I can script cheesepeow look at above posts andshiny pokemon fan: there is now birdge and I can't believe Im doing this from now
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Seeing as there is no storyline and no new features, I will lock this.

PM me when you have a decent storyline and decent new features for your hack.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back