• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i dont think there will be DP Sprites,there will be some remade MD OW Sprites. And about Charmander: I dont know, why should we plan something like that so early?

Well at the moment the thread is dea, yes, but its not too far to the beta release and i believe that the thread will revive then ;-)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Its a good Hack but for the starters,I think its a bit messed up becaus of the evolution system(fire stone),unless ur gonna change it.

Years
    cant wait for the beta, will there be any d/p attacks?, i am asking this because Growlithe is so much better with flare blitz and you could easily give it heatwave,

hope this hack rocks as much, as it looks to

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    the 3 starters will be balanced...
    and currently we dont plan to insert anything from DP
    but the beta release is soon, so keep an eye on the thread ;-)

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    wow everyting is cool. the sprites the maps everyting. You only don't have new tiles but the maps making it better

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    It wont be that long because we had some strange bugs some time ago and less time (at least me ^^).
    But everything's going well now.
    The beta will be through..er...a town, a forest, a town, a cave, 2 towns? dunno, somhow like this xD
    Be prepared ^^
    We will hurry to release the beta soon.
    At the moment there's only one longer event missing, but I can only make it when some maps are inserted.
    And after this event, the beta tester will get some work.
    And if they don't find that much errors, the beta will be released soon.
    But wait for some days ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Well, as for me "hurry" means just not beeing as lazy as normally xD
    But of course you're right, better not hurry to much and don't make mistakes instead of hurrying and making a lot of mistakes ^^

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
    This hack looks extremely good, because fire pokemon are awesome XD
    btw, will charmander be included in the game, even though he isn't a starter?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back