• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • I downloaded it today so if you could post a link that would be great.
    p.s. It might have downloaded wrong.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Hi there, it looks a great hack so far and I like that I can start with Growlithe as they are one of my favourites :)

Just a small problem, your images in the 1st post and some banners are uploaded to https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/ I think and I cannot view them, I get a thumbnail or a small image broken ?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hmm i told xbuster to replace those images with the ones from my new server... seems like he ahs forgotten that, ill tell him when he comes online on icq

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    Sounds awesome! I'm going to try out the beta right now!

I think I played as far as you can go. I got the first badge and the people at the East side of town won't let me through. I go to the bar and it freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Say, don't mean to be too critical, but I think that the character sprites could do with some improving
    Other than that this Hack Rox!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    This Is The First hack I've played but when i enter the bar nothing happens and when i try to talk to officer jenny it freezes

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • SWEET!!!! i just hacked my psp with custom firmware and this game works perfect i love it even more now thanks for the awesome hack also thank you neti (i think it was neti) for the gpSP tutorial

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • oh sorry hmmm i got to check on it again but gpsp is a perfect gba emulator for the psp it runs every single gba game and saves them all perfectly (sorry to x-buster for getting off) topic

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    Awesome hack, it looks really great man!
    But it freezes when I talk to the people in the bar, that's 2 bad!

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
  • Hello there.

Great hack! I just finished the beta...I did notice two bugs though, but I don't know if they were reported.

1. Town Map access freezes when opening. I don't know if you knew about it or not.
    2. When entering Genesis mountain, don't talk to the girl from the side. The game freezes.

I hope to see a completed version and I was wondering, is it bad to catch the lv 15 'Shiny' Larvitar in Genesis Mountain? I caught it...

Years
  • Hello there.

Great hack! I just finished the beta...I did notice two bugs though, but I don't know if they were reported.

1. Town Map access freezes when opening. I don't know if you knew about it or not.
    2. When entering Genesis mountain, don't talk to the girl from the side. The game freezes.

I hope to see a completed version and I was wondering, is it bad to catch the lv 15 'Shiny' Larvitar in Genesis Mountain? I caught it...
    I couldn't even get a wildbattle with it, I had to walk around it.
    Probably not bad, same as catching a legendary in any other game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back