• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
Years
  • I guess I got lucky then. It helped me beat the 2nd gym though. lol
    Hey wait, you can't even walk around it. o_o I think...

OverlordMia

Years
  • Ahh, okay. Well, hopefully, it doesn't stay bugged like that for ya.

Though, also hopefully, they get a proper battle sprite for Snake. It was kinda funny when he showed up in battle as a female Tuber.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I apologize in advance if someone else has mentioned this bug. After I fought Nidoran, I went to the options menu and switched the lr buttons from help to lr. When I press B, the game froze with that annoying scratchy noise.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    On page 13 i wrote a list of bugs that I found :)

You have to be careful in Genesis mountain because you can skip larvitar and a bunch of talking events by going through the wrong warp

OverlordMia

Years
  • I found and recorded a glitch. I'll post a link when the video is up on youtube. Perty freaky to me.

Edit: Genesis Mountain is freaky. Entering and exiting twice bring you to an area full of level mid-20 pokemon and glitches often in that area.

Edit2: sorry for the editing...here's that vid I promised.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjddzniAixk

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hm...
    is the download in the first post a new one or is it still not yet updated?
    anyways...
    Spoiler:

anyways, I wish ye good luck with this hack project~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh yea, I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but somewhere around where Time's last screen shot is, a certain grass tile will make you encounter a Pokémon, and after the battle, the screen moves, but not the player. :/
    (Happened to me twice.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    i like the storyline alot, but there are many bugs, the game gets restarted when i go close the map and when i switch pokemon places

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Bugs

when opening the map it just loads a black screen which you cant exit

and also on one of the stairs on the route leading up to genesis mountain is an invisible block

past the first bugcatcher in genesis mountain if you use the ladder you will arrive at a very glitchy screen

when you defeat your rival the exit the mountain if you reenter the mountain you will warp to different part

and if you try to walk where your rival was you get stuck and the game crashes

bug catcher robber also mentions cerulean city

the sign outside genesis mountain says mt moon

the last team shadow member in hawksham after beating him his text is a bit crazy

day care center is glitchy

an item on rom reaverz ship crashes game

when using cut your sprite changes back to the original

when riding arcanine the movements are a bit too fast

I took the time to play through the beta again looking for bugs

21eeveevulpix

Master of the Eons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    When I go into the Bar at sparrowdale, the event just repeats itself, over and over again without ever leeting me do the fight, what's the problem with this? because if it's my emulator I'm gonna have to downgrade it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Any new updates ?
    I would love to know how this amazing hack is getting on Flame of rage is one of the most beautifully mapped hacks i have played and i played it again yesterday ...I believe events with pokemon are really good so the nidoran/larvitar events are <3, the starters are amazing !

But we havent seen any progress for a while ...are you guys working on it in secret ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back