• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Flaming Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
  • Name
    Pokemon Flaming Scarlet​

Hack Of​
    Pokemon Fire Red​

Intro​
    Hey! I hope you like it because it's my first public hack!

Story​
    This game takes place 20 years after RBY. These days all roads are paved and almost no pokemon is really rare. Now it's you turn to be Pokemon Master!​

Features​
    -New Starters
    -New Wild Pokemon
    -New Maps
    -Much more!​

Screenshots​

Beta 1​
    See Attachments​

EDIT: I really need the following people:Spriter, Scripter, and Someone with hex.

Attachments

• Pokemon Flaming Scarlet Beta 1.ips
      4.3 KB · Views: 416
    • Pokemon Flaming Scarlet
      Your House.png
      8.5 KB · Views: 472
      The Lab and Rivals House.png
      7.3 KB · Views: 421
      Route 1.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 389
    Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • What about evolutions?...I'd really like to finally get a steelix without codes..prefer to simply let it evolve at a good level

Years
  • Umm personally, (I'm playing it atm), the starters are really dumb, no offense, but they won't be able to fully evolve.. you should make the starters something that can fully evolve..

And you need soem better maps, and scripts, other then that, its not bad.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • if you need another mapper i can help out with that (i am a really good mapper, 5 years of mapping exp)

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • SUPER UPDATE:Great news! I have finished mapping up to Bill's House and Wild Editing up to Mt.Moon. Here is the newest beta.

Attachments

• Pokemon Flaming Scarlet Beta 2.ips
      13.8 KB · Views: 22

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
    Years
  • Well Har D Har, The screens look great!
    I haven't had the time to play the beta,
    Busy with my own hack etc. , But I certainly will play it!

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I can't believe I was on the 2nd page! But no longer! Anyway, I finished editing pokemon in Mount Moon, which has Dark and Ghost Pokemon, plus Lunatone. I forgot to mention, by ALL Pokemon being availible I mean that ALL of ONE stage of a Pokemon will be in the wild, and you will have to evolve or breed to get others. No Pokemon is in the wild twice. AKA you can't find the same Pokemon in 2 different places. here is a current list of wild Pokemon:

Route One: Old starters, pests, and others;Pidgey, Rattata, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Sentret, Hoothoot, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Tailow, Pikachu, and Eevee.

Route Two: Ground Types(Ground Gym, duh);Sandshrew, Diglett, Nidoran Male & Female, Cubone, Wooper, Omanyte, Kabuto, Baltoy, Trapinch, Numel, and Anorith.

Viridian Forest: Bugs;Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Venonat, Ledyba, Spinarak, Pinser, Scyther, Heracross, and Wurmple.

Route Three: Rock Types;Spearow, Geodude, Onix, Rhyhorn, Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Nosepass, Torkoal, Solrock, and Lileep.

And Mt.Moon: See Above;Murkrow, Gastly, Misdreavus, Sableye, Lunatone, Duskull, Absol, Shuppet, and Houndour.

Here is Beta 2.1.

Attachments

• Pokemon Flaming Scarlet Beta 2.1.ips
      14.5 KB · Views: 44
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back