• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flare vs. Ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Plot: Two years have passed since the victories of Ash and May. Now, things have changed. Our heroes have disappeared since, and war has broken out. Worse-there is no one to stop these fighters from bringing peace.

Legend has it that there is a way to bring peace to Pokemon. Three Legendary Pokemon could bond together and help end the war. There was Power Snapper Mew, whom it could help snap the fighters out of their minds. Then, there was Nature Shrine Celebi, who could restore the damage that had been involved in the war. Finally, there was Wish Bringer Jirachi, who would grant the fulltime wish-to end the war. But one thing was certain-these Legendary Pokemon have been captured by the stronger Legendaries, who want them to join the Ultimate Legends.

These two teams were Flare and Ultima. Team Flare consisted of well-winning trainers, who could use their pokemon and stomp the enemies flat. A mysterious core had sealed their true power, and it could never be unleashed. It was called the Flare Sphere. Team Flare had been useful, and they couldn't be stopped.

Team Ultima, however, seemed to be a little stronger than Team Flare. This group of trainers had been formed even before Team Flare. They chose the word, "Ultima" because it was short for "ultimate". This team used healing moves and also used status effects, making it one part of a powerful team. They, too, had a sphere, and it was called the Ultima Sphere.

But there had been a small clan of Trainers, who were determined to undertake three missions. If their pokemon were strong enough, they might as well join with other Trainers to unlock the true power, that could stop the war.

Your Role: As your character, you will follow your plot depending on which position your character is. If you're a Trainer, you will undertake a quest to complete three missions. If you're on Team Flare or Team Ultima, you will battle against the other team, but don't make it too violent. This is Pokemon battling, by the way, so keep it not too quick, nor too slow, make it perfect.

Trainers' Missions: The Trainers will complete these missions in a decent number of posts. Here is the line-up:

Mission #1: Your first mission is to sneak into the Flare and Ultima Headquarters, and you will steal the Flare Sphere and the Ultima Sphere. Both locations are far from each other, and they are filled with traps.

Mission #2: Your next mission is to head for the Legends' Orginization League Spot (LOLS) and use the two spheres to set Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi free. Be careful! You might have to fight the Legendaries to earn their freedom.

Mission #3: Your final mission is to head for the Destiny Region, and use the three Legends to stop the war. Be warned: This mission will not be completed in one simple post.

Got what it takes? Prepare for an all new adventure!

Trainers

Amy (Amethyst_Callista_Moon)
    RinRin (Naoko-chan)
    Blake (Charon-chan)
    Seth (Uzumaki_Naruto)
    Perish (Maistro Oismi)

Team Flare

Ivan (Fury of Ninetales)
    Alex (Ciera)
    Ty (Ty2)

Team Ultima

Jack (shadow keeper)
    Edward (ash jr.)

Sign-Up Form

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:
    Pokemon:
    Side: Trainer, Flare, or Ultima

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    It sounds good, but I don't like the missions because they sounds clich?d.

Name: Kyou Ryusaki
    Description: Wears a white cap with a graffiti styled Pok?ball with no hole at the back on top of messy black hair. He often wears a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts and a pair of white and black medium basketball shoes. He has dull grey eyes and a light tan complexion.
    Personality: Rather humorous even at desperate times.
    History: Born in an average family to an average mum and dad. He has an older brother who never took part in the official league (Think of this as the NBA being the Pok?mon league and Streetball as him) but still a good trainer. His older brother motivated Kyou to start being a Pok?mon Trainer and beat him one day.
    Other: Participated in the Kanto and Johto championships finishing 20th and 15th respectively. Barely made it to the Hoenn Championships but was kicked out in his first round. One of the limited trainers given a chance to raise an Eevee. Kyou evolved his into a Flareon out of desperation in a suceeded attempt at the Kanto Championships, although he lost badly in the next round.
    Pokemon: Tauros, Aerodactyl, Venusaur, Poliwrath, Gyarados, Flareon.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I'll join

Name: Edward Elric
    description: my avitar is my description also very short for his age...
    personality: seirious, short tempered, kinda funny
    history- he rather not tell
    other- Has a cool automail arm and leg
    pokemon- Mudkip, pikachu, espion, alagazam, kingdra, umbrion

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:RinRin
    Description:
    Pokemon: Flare vs. Ultima
    She almost always has a wrech and a hammer in her tool belt, which she wears around her hips, slung from one belt loop and left to hang across her waist. Black boots with pink, white and yellow laces, with silver buckles that loop around her shin.
    Personality:RinRin is a bright and bubbly girl, who could easily be labeled 'optimist'. Always the one who says, 'It's half-full, not half-empty!' She keeps up her cheerful attitude as often as possible. She is easily frightened, and screams, and yells almost more than she smiles. Her mood easily changes with the simplest things, weather, pokemon, winning, or losing, you can't expect something from this girl and get it, because she's going to give you something completely different. But all this fun and play and mood swings tire a girl out! She doesn't like traveling long distances, and dislikes not getting at least 8hours of sleep. Whiny, and easily bored, she usually gets on just about everybody's nerves.
    History:RinRin, comes from a superly large family. Mainly siblings and cousins, whom are almost all female, each one has their own distinct personality. RinRin's personality is that she's always building and inventing something,and that she always judges someone by their first meeting with her. But even so, her goggles are more of an accessory, than a practical item. She is very intelligent, but her attitude suggests otherwise.
    Other:RinRin has built in a one eye analyzer in the right hand side of her goggles. They determine speed, angles, and almost any other geometrical thing, along with ultraviolet and heat vision. The glass is a green color. (Vegeta's eye thing anyone?)
    Pokemon:Metagross, Steelix, Scizor (Splice), Zangoose, Skarmory (Scrapper), Mawile
    Side: Trainer

Last edited:

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    Name: jack
    Description: white hair black eyes white cape black long-sleeved hooded shirt black pants white gloves
    Personality:dark secretive, friendly to people he trusts
    History: ran away at the age of 5 because parents were flare members and he liked ultima better, when he was 7 joined team ultima, 13 he and parents met again and became moral rivals.
    Other: darkness and coldess chose his pokemon
    Pokemon: cloyster sneasel mightyena
    Side: Ultima

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    ok

Jack sat on a icey hill near a lake. he was freezing and he knew his options. they were bad ones.Jack sighed. he knew that he would either get up or die.
    he sat up and lokked in the ice. a boy about 15 white hair white long-sleeved shirt blue eyes and a tauros belt holding two pokeballs looked up at him. he grabbed one of the pokeballs. "Go cloyster."
    in a flash of light a giant shell pokemon looked up at him. "guess we gotta leave now don't we" i asked. then a rush of cold air hit him as a shivering dragonite flew downwards torwards him.

The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to her. A hologram of a young woman appeared. The woman bowed then spoke, "Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pok?mon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the world's greatest Pok?mon master." The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. "This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pok?mon Palace on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon." Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island.

The image disappeared and the woman returned. "Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted." She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Jack took it. He thought for a moment then shrugged. He marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. He watched it go. he sighed. "i guess it's off to the wharf for us shell"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Blake
    Description: Blake wears baggy denim jeans, well-worn trainers, and a farmer-style checked shirt. He almost always is chewing a peiece of corn. He has messy straw-blonde hair, which is naturally spikey. He has quite a pale face which is dotted with freckles.
    Personality: He is very easy going, very open, and always happy to help. Because he was rather isolated when growing up, he trusts everyone and is easily fooled.
    History: Grew up on a ranch - has only left recently, and has a biggoted view of cities and the rest of the world.
    Other: He's a bit simple. His ranch bred tropius... oh, and he's accidently helped out mass-murderers in the past.
    Pokemon: Charizard (Sierra), Tropius (Edna), Tropius (Mungo), Tropius (Chief), Tropius (Slug), Tropius (grace).

{ooc| If any of you have ever roleplayed pokemon on the neopets.com boards, you mgiht have bumped in to me playing this guy. xDD Yay for recycling. He used to be called Rod... but I don't like that no more =o}

Last edited:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    Name: Ivanildo (i luv that name)
    Description:Ivanildo (ivan for short) is a kid about 5 foot 10 inches tall with silver hair down to his shoulders. He wears a white muscle shirt with baggy jeans. He wears dark sunglasses over his eyes to hide the fact that he is blind.
    Personality: Ivan is more of a loner who thinks partners slow him down. He would rather not charge in and overpower his enemy but wait and see the outcome. He also only chooses his fights wisely. He never jumps to conclusions about anything. Ivan was also blinded a year ago from an epidemic of scarlet fever. Instead of using his eyes, he uses his senses of smell, touch, and hearing. To those who know him, he is an example of being able to overcome your disabilities.
    History:Ivan grew up in the streets of Goldenrod City. He learned how to fend for himself. He had an older brother named Sterling who was killed by Sterling's best friend in a gang fight. Ivan joined a gang to avenge his brother's death. Ever since then, Ivan has learned to never trust anyone no matter how close you are to them.
    Other: He is a rather sneaky person and is a master at being stealthful, which contradicts the team he is on. He also doesn't like to give nicknames to his pokemon. They are more like mindless drones to him. Giving them nicknames would represent that he trusted them.This would only give them a chance to revolt on him.
    Pokemon: keckleon, houndoom, ninetales, dusclops
    Side: Flare

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hmm. You need more people, eh?

Name: Seth
    Description: He has crimson red hair that falls in front of his eyes and ruby eyes. He has on a navy blue shirt with blue jeans. He carries a light brown backpack and wears white shoes with black stripes. He wears a pair of brown gloves. He stands at about 5' 1".
    Personality: He's easy going and loyal. He is friendly and nice as well. He always appear in a calm state even when in the face of danger. Though he lacks conversation skills, he excells in battling skills. His actions make up for his quiet nature.
    History: He has faint memories of his parents. He and his sister, Melody, lives with his grandfather who teaches him all he knows about battling and Pokemon. He is a man of few words. He travels the world to meet new trainers and Pokemon.
    Pokemon: Metagross(Meta), Espeon(Esper), Bulbasaur(Beam), Lapras(Harmony), Blaziken(Blaze), Dragonite(Sky).

Shall I Rp Sample?
    EDIT- Ok. You got it.
    Sample: A Team Unknown member had sent out A Nosepass. I had sent out my Bulbasaur. "I'll let you take the first shot. The grunt grunted and issued a Thunder Wave attack. "Go Bulbasaur. Use Vine Whip to jump and then throw Razor Leaf above it." I commanded. Bulbasaur listened and used Vine Whip to jump. The grunt smiled like he wanted me to do that. As Bulbasaur soared overhead, he did a Razor Leaf attack down to Nosepass. "Use Protect." The grunt said. Nosepass made an invisible barrier and nullified the attack. "Shoot. Got to try something new. Bulbasaur, Sunny Day." Bulbasaur shot up a beam that intensified the sun's rays. At the same time, the grunt attacked. "Rock Tomb Nosepass, NOW!" He shouted. Nosepass made jagged spires that trapped Bulbasaur. "Hahaha. So very useless you are. Nosepass, use Double-Edge. " He mocked and commanded. Nosepass dashed towards Bulbasaur with unbelievanle speed. "Now Bulbasaur. Solarbeam!" I yelled. Bulbasaur shot a large and bright beam of sunlight at the closing Nosepass that also tore the spires that was binding him apart. The grunt had little time to react that the beam hit his Nosepass dead on. "Argh. NOOOOO!!!!" He yelled as Nosepass fell down unconcious. "Haah. That was good training. Now! Where's the location of the Hideout?!" I demanded from him. "Hehehe. I'll never give it to the likes of you." He said laughing and disappeared quickly. "Oh Shoot. Well, looks like I'm back to square one."

Is that ok? :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2006
    Sign-Up Form

Name:arrkariio
    Description:scars on both cheeks tiny limp a scar on his right arm
    Personality:tough strong caring tough and deep in side cares about everyone especially his pokemon
    History:when he was ten both his parents were killed by beedrill ever since he has hardend his hart but still is loving and kind
    Other:he has the ability to understand what thepokemon are saying and vice versa
    Pokemon:onix,mr.mime,ditto,lickitounge,charizard and politoad
    Side: Trainer, Flare, or Ultima trainer

Last edited:

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Name: Alex
    Description: Alex is rather short, with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears dark clothing, and always has a smile on her face.
    Personality: Alex can be rather... bi polar. Happy one moment, but on the second she can be angry at someone. Usually, though, she has a generally happy demenor.
    History: Alex grew up with a happy family, both of her parents still alive today... She just doesn't like to keep in contact with them.
    Other: None, I suppose.
    Pokemon: Charizard, Primeape, Politoad, Pidgeot, Flareon, and Richu.
    Side: Flare

'Tis it alright?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back