• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Nikki heard what Kiki said and looked at her. "Hey, wh-" She then stopped herself and decided not to say anything.

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    "Shadow, do you think Dash will be okay?" Sandy said. This reminded him of a friend of his being injured by a Mightyena. He barely managed to survive.
    'If that's survivable, than this is.' Sandy thought.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow just looked at everybody, first at Kiki. 'What did you say? You seemed to suddenly talk human...you speak human language?' She then turned to Sandy. 'Hard to tell. Dash seems to not be making any kind of movement.'

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
    Years
    "I...uh....dabble a bit." Kiki said hesitantly letting out a nervous smile. She had the tendency to let things like that slip out and then she wasn't very good at lying about it.

Kimori

<Poke-Fire-Works!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    Dash opened his eyes, the air was coming back to him. "Urrr..." he managed, then lifted his head and looked around. "I...I'm," he continued, the world whirled around him, but soon it stopped, and everything was clear again. "I'm okay," Dash said, and stood up.

Squittle cleared his throat, "Every one listen up!" he said loudly. The shouts and roars died down. "All pokemon report to the mountain, we will be loading the ships starting now. We depart in one hour," Squittle said, then stepped away, faced the other generals, and they all headed for the ships.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow smiled happily as Dash as he stood up. 'Oh I'm so glad you're ok!' She then listened to the notice as it was read out by Squittle. 'Alright, time to go then.' Shadow first walked a couple of steps then turned around to face all of the other Pokemon. 'Come on guys. We're gonna have to walk quite a far way to get to the mountain. Come on!'

kokobean22

Years
    Kiki nodded picking the bag back up and began to follow Shadow.
    "I'm comin'. Maybe this won't be so bad after all." She said the words muffled a bit from the bag in her mouth.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Alright I'm coming but I'm going to miss earth where I grew up" Flame said and he signed."But maybe someday I shall evole agian to a Charizard". He followed forward to Kiki and Shadow. "Oh and Dash are you okay and you might not reconize me but I am Flame the Charamnder I evoled and save you".

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    'Well, of course we will all miss this place.' Shadow replied as his eyes started to water once again being reminded of leaving. Shadow started patting the ground as she waited for the others.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Kiki no harm to to you but some of us had a good time on earth just because you got aboned" said Flame getting. "Some of us enjoyed earth" Flame yelled and started to stomp around. "Ill miss earth" Flame shouted with all his might.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    "Yes. I'll miss it too. I'm sure we will all miss it a bit but... we have to do what's best." Nikki said.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "I have been thinking you guys can go on with out me I'm going to stay on earth" said Flame signing. "Ill miss you guys but I want to die with the earth not on a fake repurduction of it"."Now please just go on with out me".

kokobean22

Years
    "If you probobly won't live to die here if I kill you first!" Kiki yelled angry at his abandonment comment.
    /How dare he!/ she thought, /How dare he say that after not even barly knoing the pain of growin gup with someone for years only to be deserted and left to fend for yourself with noone caring./
    "BAKA!" she called pouncing at him hoping to pin him down.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "Huh" said Flame surpized. Flame shot a Flamethrower at her to stop her."What is your problem you think your the only one who has been through bad stuff huh" said Flame angrly. "I wont allow you to hurt them just because you were hurt of something"said Flame. "I HATE YOU" yelled Flame. Flame started to glow again but instead of a white glow it was pink glow. Flame grew larger and wings. Flame had evole into a Charizard but he was pink with pink dark spots. "I'll die protecting my freinds from you" said Flame. Flame shout out a flamethrower."I know how you feel I was kicked out of my group because I was different"."Just because you had some poor tranier and she hated you doesnt mean you can hurt me or them".

kokobean22

Years
    "I'M NOT GOIGN TO HURT THEM! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME IN THAT FACIST MANNER!" Kiki yelled dodging the flamethrowers. "I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE...." she calmed down a bit crying, "...to lose everything. To be pampered and loved to share a bond with someone and then have it all thrown away. It tears at your soul like a blue flame and rips you apart till nothing in the world is special anymore. Where noone loves you and you're left all alone only to suffer....NOONE UNDERSTANDS ME!" with that she teleported off reappearing in a large group of Pokemon ready to board the ships. They didn't speak to her but instead backed off to leave her alone while she sat crying.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    "You think I dont understand" Said Flame whispering. "I know because my own parents hated me and wanted me to leave" said Flame who started to cry. Flame flew off to the forest so when the earth blows up he is all alone. "Good bye my freinds I shall miss you" said Flame as he flew off to the forest.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shadow started roaring loudly at all of the Pokemon. 'STOP IT! STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!' Shadow used his Dig attack to go after Kiki who had teleported herself onto the ships near the mountain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back