• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flood Version

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Pokemon Flood Version

Hack of
    Pokemon Flood Version

Introduction
    Hey most of you don't know me but some of you do. I'm dbrown123 and I am making a hack called Pokemon Flood Version. This is a short term hack, like I will work on it but won't really take a lot of time and effort into making. Also in the game you may see some tile errors. simply because they have to be there.The reason this is a short term project is because I am working on another hack called Pokemon Thunder Shard that I am farther in then in this but didn't think that needed a thread just yet. So, now you know me and I hope you enjoy.

Story
    The story of the game is you are a thirteen year old kid whose region became flooded a year ago. Now you are fourteen and civilization has been rebuilt in your entire region, from the ground up. You want to find out the cause of the flood so you set out on a adventure to find out what caused the flood and you are going to stop it.

Features
    - New sprite coloring (not in screen shots)
    - New maps (all covered in water or not...)
    - Some new people and events
    - New pallettes (some were along the line)
    - Recoloring of rival
    - Recoloring of both heroes.
    - New evil team called team storm.

Maps
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Videos
    Spoiler:

TEAM

Dbrown123
    Main mapper
    Some scripting
    Main overworld editor
    Main text editor

varial295

Beta Tester

- Need
    -Title screen editor
    - Scripter
    - Overworld resizer/editor
    - 1/2 More beta testers

- If you want to join just say so I can use you) also if you have anything you're really good at tell me in a PM)

Example
    NAME- dbrown123
    JOB - mapper
    CONTACT - pm on this web site or e-mail [email protected] (not real)
    ACTIVITY - I am on this website once a day.
    PROOF - Show me any kind of proof.

Banners/Userbars

Spoiler:

Betas/Releases
    None yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    woot woot first post! you know, i'm a mapper ;-). jk

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    Thanks I wont.not really that hard to do actually

hahah alright. haha this looks mad good you just need to start adding scripts and as i can see you need a scripter. and maybe some moe screens of osme newer maps and normal screens

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    You should rename the towns.
    Also, are you remapping the inside of the towns?

Im goigng ot rename the towns. And also yes i will be editing the inside of towns well im not actually sure wat you mean by that but im going with that means inside houses

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Basically this is the same game with different tiles, same scripts, and same region.

You didn't even make an attempt to move the buildings from the original game to new places. -_-

Your idea is good, but you need to do alot more for this to be any good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    all u did was remake the maps..i dont see any scripting or anything..and if anybody notices all the houses and gyms and labs are in the same spot...no movement what so ever..

not trying to be mean or anything..i know this is in scrapbox and all just saying..

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    all u did was remake the maps..i dont see any scripting or anything..and if anybody notices all the houses and gyms and labs are in the same spot...no movement what so ever..

not trying to be mean or anything..i know this is in scrapbox and all just saying..

Basically this is the same game with different tiles, same scripts, and same region.

You didn't even make an attempt to move the buildings from the original game to new places. -_-

Your idea is good, but you need to do alot more for this to be any good.

Actually its all moved around now im just letting you no this was a long time ago and i did add new scripts pls just dont assume stuff into you no wat you are talking about

Back