• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *Pokemon Foggy Crystal Version*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    Questions!! ^,^

Since I don't like to post too much, I'm gonna try to condense every question I think I'll have about the hack into this one post. Here I go:

-How many pokemon will be in the game? All 386? Not as much? Any D/P pokemon?
    -If all 386 are going to be obtainable, then will you enable ways to get the "trade" evos in alternate ways?
    -If we are able to explore a sunken Hoenn, then how will you enable the ability to go underwater on a FR rom?
    -What do you mean by New Graphics? Will attacks look different? Will movement be more smooth?

~Sigh~ Feel free to answer or ignore any of the abovwe questions, and please continue to succeed in being an awesome hack-artist!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Since I don't like to post too much, I'm gonna try to condense every question I think I'll have about the hack into this one post. Here I go:

-How many pokemon will be in the game? All 386? Not as much? Any D/P pokemon?
    -If all 386 are going to be obtainable, then will you enable ways to get the "trade" evos in alternate ways?
    -If we are able to explore a sunken Hoenn, then how will you enable the ability to go underwater on a FR rom?
    -What do you mean by New Graphics? Will attacks look different? Will movement be more smooth?

~Sigh~ Feel free to answer or ignore any of the abovwe questions, and please continue to succeed in being an awesome hack-artist!

Um....:D i will answer this questions in new Pokemon Foggy Crystal thread^^

um...Christos can you pleas close this tread?
    tnx in advice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back