• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Forest of Secrets

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I can't see it but if you made that out of Brandon it seems great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    Yes, I agree excellent remake! You can't have enough of custom charsets. Seems a little small though it might take a while to convert to a usable charset. YOu might want to try some fading on those rings it helps a lot.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Yes, I agree excellent remake! You can't have enough of custom charsets. Seems a little small though it might take a while to convert to a usable charset. YOu might want to try some fading on those rings it helps a lot.
    It wasn't a remake, he got it off the spriters resource.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    A detective as the player? Not really it doesn't really fit, but if you mean an NPC, looker was one lol

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Tbh I think none of the sprites are good enough. If I was going to be completely blunt, I would say the only reason Ty 101 is keeping you is because he doesn't have the heart to "fire" you. Sorry.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Sorry to say I have to agree with PEEKY CHEW not peeky >__> TY 101 just seems too nice, which you said to leave him out for...some reason?
    and whats with the random friend request, why would I want to accept it?

Years
  • "random" friend request: just asking. u dont have to. :(
    Ty101: I guess ur right. its just he introduced me to this place and i respected him...sorry...though if it to hard for him, ill just quit...:embarrass

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I'm not kicking him off the team.
    I have kicked members off the team before but only when they are absolutely awful and show no improvement or they are mean to other members.
    I see steady improvement in his work so I will keep all of the help that I can get.
    All I can do is recolors.
    He at least has the gut to try something and if it doesn't turn out great still show it and accept criticism.

I have a few things in the game made by him that after a little clean up look really good.
    Everyone has to start somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Minions123 is back!!!

I have a few fakemon that just need to be recolored and made transparent.
    As soon as I get them done I will post them.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Just looked at the front page and you said any help would be appreciated, I could make some buildings for you if you like? I'm getting pretty good at them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    Good luck Ty so far all of your Fakemon are looking pretty good but make sure they are detailed and look real I hate it whenever fakemon look well fake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Yeah I know the feeling.
    All of my fakemon are based off of a collection of really good concept art so I doubt that there will be any bad designs.

Carmaniac is back!
    I am awaiting what he wants to do so that I can assign him something enjoyable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Unfortunatly not a lot of work is being done at the moment due to school.
    As soon as the work load lifts a little I will get some stuff ready to show.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Yo when are you going to change all the pics and statuses of the staff on the main post. cuz i feel unwanted. lol

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
  • Looks pretty good Ty! Im suprised to see someone using Kyledove's old D/P tilesets I wish you good luck with them! Your tiltlescreen looks good and is the game name and the forest of secret in Pokemon Raptor just a coincidence?

Back