• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemon frlg chlanege

Status
Not open for further replies.

uitima ff fan

im very tired
Years
  • this chlangne sorry bout spelling is that you have to a run its not a speed run have to have these 2 reciled pokemon dragonnite and electabuzz and u have to nickname all team mates exptet hm slaves and you are able to use other pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.i think he said you have to use Electabuzz and Dragonite, and nickname all ur pokes

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • this chlangne sorry bout spelling is that you have to a run its not a speed run have to have these 2 reciled pokemon dragonnite and electabuzz and u have to nickname all team mates exptet hm slaves

No no you guys, it ok he's just speaking French, "chlagne" is the French word for challenge you see???

No but seriously how do you acknowledge the fact that you have bad spelling but don't fix it? Sheesh......

IB4LOCK

Mr. Tabachi

The Legendary Soldier of Love.
    Years
  • I beg to differ. I'm from Australia, and I'm pretty sure you can't get by without English. Please type correctly, or at least somewhat decently, for the good of everyone.
    He's right you know. English is the most practiced language in the world and if you can't type it right do type it at all.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, even still, when you can post a challenge with something comprehensible, then feel free to do so. This thread's gonna have to be closed, though. No one knows what you mean.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back