• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Frozen Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Hey, the 100th Post ^^.
    Well, i have a bad notice, i have a strange Virus :(, It's called "Hidrag.A."
    But i'll try the posible, for delete It... Is'nt so evil...
    Kapersky Antivirus cant delete it but i'll try with AVG Antivirus...
    Well, that is all.
    If someboy wants to help me, are welcome.
    Bye!

thats not good! I hope your ROM doesn't get infected! I would make a back up on a USB drive (if you haven't already)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hey, the 100th Post ^^.
    Well, i have a bad notice, i have a strange Virus :(, It's called "Hidrag.A."
    But i'll try the posible, for delete It... Is'nt so evil...
    Kapersky Antivirus cant delete it but i'll try with AVG Antivirus...
    Well, that is all.
    If someboy wants to help me, are welcome.
    Bye!

Huh, well that...sucks D:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yeah, I also hope you can save your work (well, specially the important stuff in your PC) And then, if it is possible, the hack. I want to keep watching it, as it looks promising. The best for you!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    It would be unlucky if all this got deleted, I would put it on a USB or a CD to keep it safe.

Just on the side-note, Kapersky Antivirus is a very bad program, we had it and all it did was stuff up the computer even more, to be safe you should buy a program from the shops, or download something like Avast Antivirus. Though I recommend buying a program.

Though, I don't think anything will happen, cause most virus's cannot attack a gba file or folders. Only hard viruses can attack exe, which are hard to pick up unless you go on spyware sites. So I wouldn't worry about it much.

Good luck. :)

Edit:
    I searched it up for you and found some bad results.

W32/Hidrag.a is a non-dangerous memory resident virus that infects Win32 PE EXE files

Though it's damage rate is low to medium, and it's infection rate is low.
    Kapersky is actually one of it's alias's..

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    hey this hack is one the nicest i've seen so far, hope that the virus doesn't damage it, as well as the whole computer, i just have 2 questions:1 does his game contains fake pokemon? and 2 does this game contains diamond and pearl pokemns?cuz that would be great......i think you need to translate it because even though i speak spanish, english games help me with my english :)

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Nop, the ROM is totally Damaged, my system too :(.
    But i have an IPS patch, (Feb 1 2008)
    Xiros have that patch.
    But the system are damaged for the VIrus, I Hate this.
    But, is the destiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    so.....what's going to happen Lex?are you going to start all over again?is all the work lost? hope it's not all lost th hack looked great,but i think you should make the hack of emerald, because it has so many advantages.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    so.....what's going to happen Lex?are you going to start all over again?is all the work lost? hope it's not all lost th hack looked great,but i think you should make the hack of emerald, because it has so many advantages.

Like what?
    Being as lex is a very experienced hacker, and can do many things, he needs a stable ROM. Emerald is the exact oppisite, plus all emerald has is the battle frontier...

So, lex, is everything good?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Lex, that is terrible news D;

I was really looking forward to the hack, and I really hope you can at least restart...

But if you can't, like you said...just destiny

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Like what?
    Being as lex is a very experienced hacker, and can do many things, he needs a stable ROM. Emerald is the exact oppisite, plus all emerald has is the battle frontier...

So, lex, is everything good?

well emerald has everything that ruby has plus more,but you're probably right since emerald is not stable,so what's going to happen lex?

P.S: vendiendo drogas ilegales? lol

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Well, I have decided to pause this project is not dead, clarifies, I continue an unfinished project, it soon will know the truth. Hehe.
    Christos Please, do not shut the Thread.
    And if you can, edit well. "Status: Paused"
    Well, soon will be my next project, which will continue.
    And imagine it is. Hehe.
    Well, I dismissal.
    Saionara!

(Translated by google, because my english is not good :p)

And about my PC, is reformated T_T.
    But i have in a patch the Pk Frozen Pearl.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I have decided to pause this project is not dead, clarifies, I continue an unfinished project, it soon will know the truth. Hehe.
    Christos Please, do not shut the Thread.
    And if you can, edit well. "Status: Paused"
    Well, soon will be my next project, which will continue.
    And imagine it is. Hehe.
    Well, I dismissal.
    Saionara!

(Translated by google, because my english is not good :p)

And about my PC, is reformated T_T.
    But i have in a patch the Pk Frozen Pearl.

You could just close it until your done with your other hack and then ask cristos to re-open it. But it is your choice, GL.

rj217

a person
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    now this hack looks really nice.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back