• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Funny Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    Here's a thread to share all the funny Pokemon related videos you've found, whether parodies, dubbings, poops, extracts, etc. No screamers allowed obviously.

I hope there is no other related active topic and that this is the right forum section, otherwise please move it to the place where it belongs!

I'll start with these four...

//Coarse language PG-13 =P:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This would go better in The Life, The Universe, and Everything, so I'll be tossing this over there. :)

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    A funny video about Pokemon anime

I don't know if its shared already but this is really funny. I LOL'ed here. I hope you do too.

Hilarious Video about the show

Note: This may contain spoilers though, for the ones who hadn't watch the first pokemon, then please don't watch this.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm going to merge this with the Pokémon Funny Videos thread over at Life, The Universe, and Everything.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    If you are asking for funny Pokemon Videos, I will show you some... about Trading Card Game though.

Years
    Please do not post in threads that are over one month old. Thank you.

Locked.

Pokemon Funny Videos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back