• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Fury Of Shadows

Years
  • Pokemon: Fury of Shadows

Statistics

ROM: FireRed
    Language: English
    Introduction

Hello there, I'm Blaziquaza. I've been hacking for over a year, so I thought I'd show some of my skills in this hack. :D
    Sit back, enjoy the adventure, and have fun!
    And don't forget to brush your teeth!

Story

You are a ten- year old boy/girl living in Magmor Town, or atleast what's left of it. When you were five, Magmor Town was attacked by Team Fury to kidnap Prof. Laude, and they didn't want to leave any witnesses, so they kidnapped your family and your friend's family. Both of you were in Stardust City, so they didn't kidnap you two. And they failed kidnapping Prof. Laude.
    Five years on, Team Fury is still kicking. For some odd reason they're gone after Rayquaza, Dialga and Lugia. Why? Nobody knows. But you're going off to stop them and rescue you and your friend's family.

Screenshots

Pokemon: Fury Of Shadows

Features

• New sprites!
    • New storyline! :D
    • Shadow Pokemon!
    • Gen IV Pokemon!
    • A whole new region...!
    • Lolipops!
    • Primal Dialga and Shadow Lugia!
    • And a whole new Deoxys Forme!
    To-Do

• Fix tile errors and the like!
    • Raspberry plastic tickle bear!
    • Fix bugs.
    • Get new sprites!
    Bugs

Minor
    Moderate
    Major
    Fixed

• Some connections are messed up.
    • Some tiles might have part of the old ones showing.
    Programs used (So far)

• XSE- HackMew
    • FSF- Hackmew
    • Advance Map 1.92- Lu- Ho
    • A- Series- Wichu
    • A- Text- Scizz- Soft
    • A- Trainer- Hackmew
    Needed

• Spriter
    • Scripter (For super- advanced ones)
    • Tile maker and pallete maker
    Credits

• Wichu- Sprites from HG/SS/Plat

• Manipulation- Certain tiles and palletes

• /Circa- Palletes and primary ROMBase

• The tile makers- Tiles. (Duh)

• Anybody else I've missed
    - Blaziquaza

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So you waited 5 years before contacting anybody or going out searching for your family on your own? I realize you're ten but jeez. Five whole years with no-one helping you find your family? Sounds far fetched to me. Either way I like the screens and the super effective reference in choosing the rivals name. Who are the starters?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • This could use some work. Screenshots are decent though. Nice putting Sinnoh Pokemon though. =]

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
  • Looks like a promising hack. =) I am loving the Generation IV Pokemon part, lol. XD Good luck with that. Post some more screencaps, they look good. Can't wait to try this one. A bit more detail on the story, though. It seems a bit vague.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024

Are the trees meant to look like they have a weird side on the left, but none on the right? These trees do look kinda... wrong... I'd have thought you'd have fixed this before showing it in all screenies, as it does looks quite simple to fix. Just recolour the left one, and flip it to make the right one too...

Years
  • Pokemon: Fury Of Shadows

Are the trees meant to look like they have a weird side on the left, but none on the right? These trees do look kinda... wrong... I'd have thought you'd have fixed this before showing it in all screenies, as it does looks quite simple to fix. Just recolour the left one, and flip it to make the right one too...
    Oops, it was a result of inserting a lamppost, it's fixed now.

Back