• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Fusion Evolutions

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I love the concept of Shelmets and Karrablasts evolution gimmick. I am working on Pokemon fusions that are based on that idea. One is a fusion of Cubone and Onix that is supposed to be a bone counterpart to Steelix. The other is a fusion of Ralts and Shelmet, that would be a Steel/Psychic line. Please let me know what you think and what I can do to improve these sprites and if you have any suggestions.

Attachments

• Knight Ralts larger.png
    Knight Ralts larger.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Bone Onix Larger.png
    Bone Onix Larger.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
I love this idea, I've thought that of shelmet and karrablast where exposed to pokemon from other regions, since basically why they evolve such way is because they are pokemon that are native to their environment. Luke for example there may be a water type variant of karrablast that feeds of shellders, which in turn evolves with a shellder shells, and shellder further evolving not hindered by the shell.

Looking forward to see your other ideas!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Thank you for the suggestion, I don't know why, but the Slowpoke line somehow completely slipped my mind. I also didn't think of using any variants which I can see being a big help in making these make sense.

Back