• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusionist

Good, bad, or ok?

• Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Here are some of my creations!
    I'm not putting names of Pokemon used anymore...
    If you want to know just feel free to ask.
    I didn't really make much edits on them because they are my first ones and I don't want them to look fused.
    Also look for updates through out the thread in case I haven't updated this post. :)

The PokeFusion!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    They're kinda.. dull. I mean, they were edited ok, but.. they still look too much like the original sprites. Growleon just looks like a growlithe with big ears. Sinzeal looks like a Sandslash with big ears and a long tail. Tyranichomp looks like a Tyranitar with funny arms.

Overall they don't have many problems. But what's with Growleon's tail? The black outline? I don't know where that's coming from.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Tyranichop is my Favourite you should do more and if I am allwoled to ask this but could you do a fusion of Snorlax and Kingdra you dont have to do it.

Sure I'll try it :)
    I can't guarantee it'll be great, but i'll certainly try!

They're kinda.. dull. I mean, they were edited ok, but.. they still look too much like the original sprites. Growleon just looks like a growlithe with big ears. Sinzeal looks like a Sandslash with big ears and a long tail. Tyranichomp looks like a Tyranitar with funny arms.

Overall they don't have many problems. But what's with Growleon's tail? The black outline? I don't know where that's coming from.

Yeah I didn't see the black outline during the edit.. Woops my bad...
    And I didn't change much since these are my first one's and I don't want them to look fused.
    By that I mean completely fake you know?

Update:

New Requested Pokemon,

Laxking- Snorlax+Kingdra
    Pokemon Fusionist

Last edited:

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    Not too horrible, but I don't like the color change on the tail and body on Deltotspeon. My opinion for begginers should stay away from three or more Pokemon fusions. Most begginer multi-fuses I've seen either are cluttered with parts, or don't have enough. But yours are okay.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Not too horrible, but I don't like the color change on the tail and body on Deltotspeon. My opinion for begginers should stay away from three or more Pokemon fusions. Most begginer multi-fuses I've seen either are cluttered with parts, or don't have enough. But yours are okay.

Thanks.
    I try to keep the fusions from looking fused.
    You know?

Updates -
    Torrlex - Steelix+Torrtera
    Pokemon Fusionist

Charnite - Charizard+Dragonite
    Pokemon Fusionist

Pokemon Fusionist

I couldn't decide which Charnite I liked more the one with Charizard's legs(1) or the one with Dragonite's legs(2).
    So you decide for me please?(You being anyone)
    The lesser liked one will be deleted.

Dooquadalittle

Call me D-Q or D-Quad.
    Years
    The part where the tail meets the body on both sprites is a little icky. There's also a kinda bulky outline on the right Charizard leg. And the colors are a little confusing on the Steelterra.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    On the Dragonite/ Charizards the shading is off on the legs and tail. Other than that they're pretty good. Also on the tails are some areas with random pixels.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Comments in bold inside the spoiler. Overall I was not impressed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Laxing looks good and heres another request Elekid and Magby
    Thanks I'll try it. :)
    The part where the tail meets the body on both sprites is a little icky. There's also a kinda bulky outline on the right Charizard leg. And the colors are a little confusing on the Steelterra.
    Yeah I noticed I'll edit it thanks for pointing it out:)
    Yeah steelterra I couldn't figure a good color scheme.
    Any ideas?
    Laxking is my favourite. I'd catch it! XD
    Thanks lol :)
    On the Dragonite/ Charizards the shading is off on the legs and tail. Other than that they're pretty good. Also on the tails are some areas with random pixels.
    Thanks I'll fix it right away :)
    Comments in bold inside the spoiler. Overall I was not impressed.

Well thanks for your opinion :)
    I'll try harder.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    great magakid looks awesome another request all evos of Tyrogue
    Requests aren't allowed. And it's rude to just ask the guy to do everything for you. Can't you sprite it yourself?

I personally like it some of it, but PLEASE don't copy and paste, OK? For example forcing a leg of a Charizard on a Magikarp when the spriter knows that it wouldn't turn out good.

(But at least you saved in PNG...)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Eh, most of these are basic, and quite choppy. I'd suggest trying to blend the parts better, try some different shading, scratch and edit parts that otherwise don't fit. The Charmite is the best one, it's the most fluent, but again, very basic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Requests aren't allowed. And it's rude to just ask the guy to do everything for you. Can't you sprite it yourself?

I personally like it some of it, but PLEASE don't copy and paste, OK? For example forcing a leg of a Charizard on a Magikarp when the spriter knows that it wouldn't turn out good.

(But at least you saved in PNG...)
    Thanks. :)
    And I wasn't aware requests weren't aloud... I must of missed that in the rules my bad...
    Requests aren't permitted, as stated in the rules, so I removed that line from your thread.
    Alright. :)
    Like I said,
    Sorry I wasn't aware..
    I must of missed it.
    Eh, most of these are basic, and quite choppy. I'd suggest trying to blend the parts better, try some different shading, scratch and edit parts that otherwise don't fit. The Charmite is the best one, it's the most fluent, but again, very basic.

Yeah I know they are...
    But I'm not trying really technical ones yet. Because of the fact that I just started. :P
    But thank you. :)
    I'll try my best to make better ones!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah I know they are...
    But I'm not trying really technical ones yet. Because of the fact that I just started. :P
    But thank you. :)
    I'll try my best to make better ones!
    With that attitude you'll get there in no time :)
    if you ever need any tips or help regarding spriting, feel free to VM me any time you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    With that attitude you'll get there in no time :)
    if you ever need any tips or help regarding spriting, feel free to VM me any time you want.
    Thank you I certainly will!

Update
    Charfly- Butterfree+Charmander+Mothim
    Pokemon Fusionist

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    On your Charfly the antennae look awkwardly attached. Try to blend the colors so it looks less copy + paste. Also the body and part of the tail that attach to the body doesn't have any noticeable shading. Other than that it's ok.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    On your Charfly the antennae look awkwardly attached. Try to blend the colors so it looks less copy + paste. Also the body and part of the tail that attach to the body doesn't have any noticeable shading. Other than that it's ok.
    Thanks I will certainly try it. :)

Back