• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game For The 360?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
It sounds good in theory, but it depends on how it is made. Most likely it would be a XD kind of thing.

Takoto

Illustrator
Years
I'd be happy in my pants. I love the XBox 360, and as much as I know they probably won't, I'd love to see a Pokémon game on it.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
Years
What would they put on the Xbox that they can't put on the Wii? They could easily make another game for the Wii that was closer to Colosseum and XD. Plus, why would they do it, the only series i've seen shared between them that nintendo technically owns is Sonic the Hedgehog (yes, for those of you who don't know, Sega was bought out by Nintendo a long time ago. Although they still operate as usual, they are owned by nintendo).

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
Years
I don't think it would work out well. The graphics would be off the chart awesome but will it have a decent story? I mean look what the CD-I did to the Mario and Zelda games. Plus if they did that right now, a lot of people will be mad. What's wrong with Battle Rev... Never mind (great graphics but the game is ruined for not having a story mode and/or mini games).

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Why would nintendo make a game for one of it's main rivals to profit?

markiemania

Fire-Type Enthusiast
Years
Hmm... of course it wouldn't happen, but I can't help but think that as long as they designed it as one of the main series (RBY, GSC, RSE, etc.) instead of a spin-off series such as Mystery Dungeon, Ranger or Colloseum/Gale of Darkness, Pokemon does have great potential on the Xbox 360. =/

And I totally agree with all of your Achievement ideas, the Pokemon games just seem to be made for Achievements! XD

Years
I would pay 60 dollars for a 360 game like this. All my brothers care about is achievements,
Yes, and so is mine. >>
It would be awesome! Nintendo Wi-Fi lags horribly compared to Xbox-LIVE, and the graphics would be amazing, and battles, and, and,...*faints*
Agreed.
But if they ever did have one I would probably only buy it for the achievements
are you serious? you would buy it for the achievements? >>
I'd be happy in my pants. I love the XBox 360, and as much as I know they probably won't, I'd love to see a Pokémon game on it.
:3
Hmm... of course it wouldn't happen, but I can't help but think that as long as they designed it as one of the main series (RBY, GSC, RSE, etc.) instead of a spin-off series such as Mystery Dungeon, Ranger or Colloseum/Gale of Darkness, Pokemon does have great potential on the Xbox 360. =/
I'm going to agree with that, if the design was right, it would shine.
Nintendo wouldn't sell their Pokemon rights to anyone. No dout.
Whoever said they were going to sell their rights? Albeit they'll need a strict contract, but they don't completely have to sell out to make it.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
Years
Thats a Great Idea.....
the Game play would be awsome
What about a new region called SHINTO???
Cool! =D

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
It'll be a gritty first person shooter, set in some random, wartorn Eastern European environment.

christian_irony

Gold's Disciple
Years
it would never happen, sadly.
but considering Nintendo's online sucks and XBox Live is amazing, there could an amazing MMO Pokemon game. it could work incredibly well. too bad it wont happen -_-

Myles

Seriously?
Years
Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest was made by Squaresoft/Enix.
The gameboy advance and DS were made by Nintendo.

What's that got to do with Microsoft and Nintendo?

Plus, why would they do it, the only series i've seen shared between them that nintendo technically owns is Sonic the Hedgehog (yes, for those of you who don't know, Sega was bought out by Nintendo a long time ago. Although they still operate as usual, they are owned by nintendo).

Hogwash.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
Years
Is it time for a Pokemon game to be played on the XBOX 360? If so...what could the storyline be? How could you play it online? What Achievements?
Nintendo employee: Hey everybody I got this great idea! Why don't we make a game in one of our best selling franchises on our competitors console!:t259:(get's shot)

Back