• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon game idea

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Well I'm going to say the three that I know to be the most popular.

NetBattle-But it's gotten out of date and a few things are going wrong(Since I last downloaded).

Pokemon Crater-It's an online game where you sign up and can chose a starter etc etc.

POL(Pokemon Online)-A downloaded game from the site and you can play, I'm not sure if It has been updated with D/P Pokemon or not.

I also won't post the links to these sites as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to or not, so just search them on Google.(I doubt this thread belongs here anyway, correct me if I'm wrong).

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    Ya pokemon crater is awesome. Matter of fact, im playin it at this moment. It is the best poke MMO ive seen ever. of coarse its almost the only one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hey i am currently formin a team of pokefans we plan on makin the ultimate pokemon game where u travel all regions and r able to catch all pokemon in the wild includin the starters
    usin lg as the base will include
    a)kanto
    b)orange islands
    c)jhoto
    d)honen
    e) sinnoh
    any1 interested contact me at [email protected] looking for experience hackers plz
    hav a team of 15 ppl currently

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    i went on pokemon creater (i am a member) and i lost 1 pokeball and 1 greatball and and quite a few chances to capture more pokemon.
    i'm going to ask them if they can replace my balls.

you don't have to ask for balls you buy them. Even Master Balls which rocks

:t354:TG

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
    agent, i hate to rain on your ideas but why not put more detail into it? and when you say your already playing pokemon crater you are not really thinking of your ideas, try thinking a little bit harder

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    They really should make a new Pokemon trading card game on DS, maybe a remake of the old TCG with new cards and graphics and wifi, or maybe a sequel or a completly new game..
    I would also love to see a Trading Figure Game on DS or Wii, or on both (When you think about it, you could spin the figure with the stylus and/or the wii remote and stuff)..

Back