• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game Message Tone for Mobile Phone

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    I was thinking..... What if when someone sends you a message, your mobile phone plays this midi tune of "discovering a hidden item on the floor" when you're playing Pokemon?

Or maybe when someone calls you up, your phone plays the music that plays when you battle a Trainer?

Is there any way for us to get those tunes, or maybe somehow edit one out of the game? It would be wonderful to have those tunes in my mobile.

Ok this is very random because I have this sudden feeling of nostalgia when I was reading some articles about Soul Silver and Heart Gold (I was an avid fan of pokemon Johto series).

P.s.: For me Pokemon ended in the Johto series. The plot was really cohesive with Kanto version and the whole Johto series was like a closing act for the Pokemon adventure.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Depends on your phone really. I've got a Samsung Gravity that uses an SD memory card. I simply uploaded a ton of VG midis on the memory card, and I can use any of them as my ringtone whenever I want. :D

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • The "Obtained Item" sounds from both Pokémon and Legend of Zelda were my message tones for several years.

Now it's the Mario coin sound.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • While it is Pokémon related, this thread belongs more in Life, The Universe, and Everything. So I shall move it over there!

*waves magic stick of doom! >D*

Moved

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Mine's currently the level up sound from generation one. I liked the one you suggested, though, and I thought about it.

Years
  • I have had the healing music as my message tone. As in the one that plays when they are healed by the machine in the Pokemon Centre.

Years
  • Mine is currently the death tone from pac man.
    But i'm looking through my soundtrack of pokemon red and blue for a better one.
    I still wish i could find the soundtrack for gen 2 though cos i like those sounds better "/

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    But the thing is I don't know how to get those tunes! Anyone please suggest me how to do so?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Thanks so much hybrid trainer! Those tunes are really nostalgic. I can't help smiling when I played them. =)

Back