• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Game - PokemonCraft - Free Online RPG Version Beta 1.8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeFurkan0

Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    hello again dear members of pokecommunity .

as you are seeing pokemoncraft developing process is continuing .

if you were following my topics you are already aware of my game . since the beggining lots of things have been changed at this fan made pokemon game . i have added awesome market system to the game . chat screen improved . and my final work was about pokedex . currently pokemoncraft pokedex is the best available pokemon pokedex on the internet . it is best because you are able to filter with lots of different filtering options and also you can sort by any value . these features makes Pokemoncraft pokedex best pokemon world pokedex on the internet :)

you can register and play this mmorpg pokemon game completey free forever :)
    at the moment we may not be the best among online pokemon games but this game gonna be if Nintendo hopefully let ^^

here some in game screen shots

i hope you enjoy

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Gooing to check this game out right away, and the first thing I noticed is how I need to Select my avatar.
    I think it is better to have a small 'gallery' of the avatars, where you can click them to select them, instead of gooing trough a dropdown list clicking each individual name to see what they look like.

Last edited:

CeFurkan0

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Gooing to check this game out right away, and the first thing I noticed is how I need to Select my avatar.
    I think it is better to have a small 'gallery' of the avatars, where you can click them to select them, instead of gooing trough a dropdown list clicking each individual name to see what they look like.

thnx for feedback

i will add lots of awesome avatars

i took permission from one art designer

CeFurkan0

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Nice game. But due to advert overload its really putting me of playing it.

unfortunately you are right but strong servers requires lots of money

but in the future when player count increased i may decrease ad count

also there will be plenty of new features soon :)

sonic1

ASM is my life now...
    Years
  • From What ive seen, its going to be a great project!Well Starts give well ends!

unfortunately you are right but strong servers requires

Well, in that case, why dont you put a button of "DONATE", from paypal?Its a good idea!

~Sonic1

CeFurkan0

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    From What ive seen, its going to be a great project!Well Starts give well ends!

Well, in that case, why dont you put a button of "DONATE", from paypal?Its a good idea!

~Sonic1

thnx for suggestion and feedback

also new awesome avatars added to the game

here is the link Pokemon Pictures

Years
  • Wow, geez. I like Pokemon webgames as much as the next guy, but from the screencaps you've posted here, the design looks positively awful. At least use sprites instead of Sugi art, will you? And change the default font to something readable. And get a color scheme that doesn't burn my eyes. Seriously, just hire a website designer or something, because this looks incredibly amateur.

...Also I'm pretty sure you don't need THAT many ads to support the servers.

EDIT: woah missed the timestamp two posts ago. Yeah, uh. Pretty sure this topic's been dead for about 3 months and shouldn't have been revived. Sorry. :/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back