• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaming Matrix - Version 3.14159265432

Myuureon

*zoom*
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Z'omg......Paul made that layout?o.o I REALLY like it ^_^ My only crit is; change the content area color to a silver or something.9/10

Lol @ Pi :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    My Fav Greek Symbol turned me in. *CC Loves π (Seems to be a problem with Ctrl+V from Word". Tom, I'm not really a big fan of your layout, especially viewed when disabling images and seriously don't have that Strikings in your links. Negative Impact. Be Open about what you have.

~ CC

Years
  • I'd remove the Staff Login button, your staff should know where to login. The diagonal lines on the menu make the text harder to read, and the anti-alias you used for the section headings on the menu is sort of fuzzy. You should also space the menu items from the headers.

(and just so its a complete rate from me, i wish the layout stretched to the width of my browser and you didnt have a 3 column layout)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • mU link is broken.

And quite honestly, this is one of Paul's really bad layouts >>;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • The banner's good, but the rest of the layout isn't really that great. The scanlines make the text hard to read, and the menu headings are blurry. And the red in the content area doesn't look that great either. =/

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I swithced the layout since you all hated it.
    The one up is a semi old layout. I used the previouse layout setup, with an older banner. And I changed a couple colors on it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Sorry for the slow response but the site is still up and running but I am reluctant to find competant staff to help me. I am working on a website for a local company in my home town and I am also currently working on my schools website. I am very busy with that and school and applying to college/having a life XD So when I do have time for the site, I am looking for staff to help. So if any competent webbies would like the help me with news updates and content writing the would be great.

Back