• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gamma

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    Introduction
    Hey guys. I am back. This is my secret project I have been working on for ages, and now it is time for you to see the fruits of my labors!

Story
    Pokemon Gamma takes place in the PkMn World equivilent of the 1600's. They are no fancy machinary, and no tech based Pokemon, such as Proygon (2), Voltorb, Electrode, Castform, Magnemite, or Magneton. You play as a young lad, growing up in a new region. There are no gyms, instead just Dojo's, and those who can defeat all the Sensei's of the region's Dojo's will gain admitance into the Elite Plains, where you can spar with the four most Elite trainers in the region. Also, TM's will be replaced by books, which teach the 'mon how to use the attack. Much more coming soon...

Hacking Base
    Pokemon Emerald
    Also, I am using the Kyledove base

Progress
    Smallthorn Village
    Elite Waterfall
    Stonefall Way

Stonefall Cave
    Schoen Town
    Heather Maze
    Laura Settlement

Green= Scripting and Mapping Done
    Yellow=Mapping Done
    Red=Nothing Done

Screenshots
    Pokemon Gamma

Pokemon Gamma

Pokemon Gamma

Pokemon Gamma

NOTE: Sprites need to be changed

Thanks to...
    Skeetendo-for getting me into hacking
    My crewmates and friends at Team Aeon-For giving me constructive criticism and support
    Chistos and PHO-For the tileset
    Zel-for getting me to start hacking again
    And you, for reading.​

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    You have to credit Pho for base. Anyway its looking nice. But i don't really like the rombase you're using.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    Thanks, and yes, thanks to Kyledove for the base, I need to edit now:(Just kidding. But as a special treat, I will post one map a day for 1 week. Here is today's, your hometown of Smallthorn Village:
    Pokemon Gamma

Oh, and don't worry, there will be many plot twists, such as Time Travel, genocide, and much more!

Xaivier

You trust me with a title?
    Years
    Your first town is very open, you should make the map itself smaller, or add more buildings to make it look more like a town, and less like an open field with a few houses.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Thanks, and yes, thanks to Kyledove for the base, I need to edit now:(Just kidding. But as a special treat, I will post one map a day for 1 week. Here is today's, your hometown of Smallthorn Village:
    Pokemon Gamma

Oh, and don't worry, there will be many plot twists, such as Time Travel, genocide, and much more!

Genocide?!
    What does that have to do w/ the game?
    Does the enemy team (rocket,magma,aqua,etc.)do that or some random person?
    The time travel thing is a nice touch to it though.
    And its about time the characters huge head makes a shadow.
    And do you go forward in time or back?
    Because i don't think there is much before that.JK

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    The genocide is commited my a certain person who may be inspired by a historical figure...There is no evil team, but as you travel, you must defeat several evil people/organization's, the aformentioned being one. And yes, you go forward in time, and meat many familiar faces...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That Emerald base was made by me, please give credit to me and PHO too.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    There, I gave credit. Thanks a lot Christos, I had no idea you made that! Also, will be a beta, once all the scripting and spriting catches up to the mapping. And sadly, all the scripters in my team are busy...:(

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I'd try to randomize a bit more the use of the trees around the village. Specially, I'd try to use a few more trees on the top and left side of the village (right now the map look a bit "square")

Other than that, it looks ok. As all the other hacks which have used Kyledove's tiles... XP

Back