• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
when does beta 3.0 end? cause in violet city i cant find anywhere to go

Edit: nvm i found out where to go but still when does beta 3.0 end?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I really think you should stop releasing betas with one or two extra routes and maybe a city. They're too short. beta 4.0 should go up to atleast Ecruteak.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Uhh hey Xatoku. Nice hack. ^^ Although, I found a few bugs. Sorry, but I can't post screenshots at the moment. My VBA is being a tard. >_<

Okay, in Route 31, near the fat guy on the grass is a Movement Permission error. You might've fixed it though.
In the Sprout Tower, when the intrudion (I don't know if thats how you spell it :\) happens, the Sage walks right through the pillar o_0

Other than that, I had quite alot of fun playing it. :) Good luck, and keep on going.

Years
Name of Trainer:Ethan
Hair Style/Colour:Spike And Red
Clothing:Same As My Trainer Card
Attitude:Pokemon Are My Friends. Winning Is Good. Like Challanges
Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in:Pyrite
Pokemon #1:Charizard
Pokemon #2:Pikachu ( If It Can Know Volt Tackle It Would Be Good)
Pokemon #3:Blaziken
Pokemon #4:Espeon
Pokemon #5:Salamence
Pokemon #6:Milotic

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2010
Great idea I wish they created a version where you play as Silver in the upcomming SoulSilver and HeartGold. Tired of playing Ash.
I hope you stick with the actual story and don't really change it that much.

I gotta say the UI when your fighting is weird you should keep it original instead of black everything else is ok except the coloring of Silver like his hair and stuff good job tough

ShinyZangoose

HarshViper's hackin!(It's me.)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Hm... This hack/game is quite interesting, really!
I really look forward to it, and do I dare ask to be a Beta tester? ;S
Well, Take care!

~ ~That Shiny Guy Zangoose!

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
Hey, I'm a little sorry cuz I really wanted to play the beta earlier but, well, I had a lot of things to do!^^ Well, I finally played through it and it was awesome!^^ Camping out sure is awesome, like this other fellow there said!^^ And the idea with the switschblade and the "jumping over fences"... Epic, too!^^ Will you do the same thing like you did with Cut with every HM or only for Cut? *hopes you'll do that with Flash* Well, I've got some more questions:

1. Will you include Weavile in-game since Sneasel will be fairly weak compored to Kingdra and Feraligatr later, won't it?^^

2.Why is Lance ordering you at the beginning to steal a Pokedex + Totodile? I always thought Lance is a "good guy". Or will you discover that later?^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
hmm norton antivirus detected 'infostealer' after i download? hmm

I like the hacks ideae though so good job with that man!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
This looks very interesting and I'll be sure to follow it closely.

And, like ShinyZangoose, I too would like to be a Beta Tester if that's at all possible.

Years
  • Age 113
  • NZ
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
This is such a great idea you have going, Xatoku. =) I was having a blast with Silver and his team until... <see attc.>

I must admit, other than the save file wrecking glitch, this is great fun :D

Note to self: Make back-up of save file often >_>;;

P.S Silver is stuck, but he is able to move around behind the image, five steps to the left, and one up, on the fifth step. Also, the 2nd image is entering battle... I've yet to try whiting out as a fix... it would take forever... *gazes at lv 18 Golduck*

And yeah, I could be a beta tester as well, if you need me :)

CGCoder

Rawr Profile Stalker D:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
i have to admit, a while ago i saw this hack and i thought to myself "good story but itll never work out" but when i played it its was so good when its finished i bet itll rival that of the Ruby Destiny series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back