• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I'll help with this hack though I cant map good with emerald but I'll just sprite for Kyaru but I can't insert *sweatdrop* but I'll be good at something.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Currently I can't find any of the scratch sprites I did back in the... day. But give me some time, Kyaru, I'll find some. If I can't, I can help out with trainer sprites, overworlds, etc. But I'm really busy, and I already have a lot of work to do for other people, so I guess I can't do much for this right now.

Back