• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gem

Years
  • I'm thinking about developing a new pokemon game i'm not that skilled in game creation however I think I have a good story so far

The game takes place in the Gem Islands. The game begins on Gemini Island when your parents get you a pokemon for your birthday.

Characters:
    Josh: The male protagonist very competitive and likes to battle
    Alyssa: The female protagonist very talkative and has a soft spot for Josh
    Paul: Yes Ash's D/P rival makes his debut in this game and just wants to win with no care for his pokemon
    Proffessor Willow: The aging grandfather of Josh/Alyssa gives you a pokedex
    Team Neon: A power hunger team of bad guys that want to take of the Islands
    The Boss: Not much is known about him as he always keeps his face hidden he rules Neon with an Iron Fist
    Spiker: One of Team Neons Generals he is a young man who is always present with his Spikey hair and sunglasses
    Victoria: The only female Neon General she is a quiet and vindictive person
    Achmed: Former governer of Sinnoh he was bannished after starting an illegal pokemon smuggling ring now a Neon General

Like the Sevii Islands you travel around on highspeed ships and to get to certain islands you must accomplish a task to level up your island pass.
    More Soon...

Let me know if it sounds good or if it needs work i would like to get some people to help develop it

Last edited:
    Back