• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gemstone Version(Fire Red Hack) PS. help needed

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Hack details: Hack of Fire Red(us).

Region: Sinnoh and possibly the Sevii Islands.

Towns: Towns will be the same as Pokemon Pearl and
    the battle island will be included.

The Plot:

The Plot will include Team Rocket and Team Galactic

Ur a 13 year old boy who wants to get their first pokemon blah blah blah.....
    we have all heard it before.

Recently at night Professor's have been kidnapped there's only one that remains Professor Rowan and he claims that there's some person or a group of people behind this, this cant just be the work of Team Galactic because on the sight where Professor Elm was kidnapped police officials have found large pitfall traps and a Meowth's footprint. Anyway by the looks of it they mean trouble. Your journey may be long
    but with a pokemon by your side you will be ok.

Features:

There will be all the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon catchable and
    some Kanto/Johto pokemon will be there in hard to find places.
    (All Hoenn Pokemon will be replaced with Sinnoh Pokemon).

The Day and Night feature will be inserted so you can different
    pokemon at day and at night.

Giratina will be the main pokemon.

More Features will be added as this game is still not complete stick with me throught this whole journey and keep up with all the updates.

Still to come is Day and Night feature which is to be released in my 2nd version.

Here's some Screenshots:

I really need Spriters,Scripters,people who can insert pokemon diamond tiles and myself i will be the mapper and if anyone has any ideas for this hack post it on this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
    Years
  • I wish you luck, this looks a bit better than most of the ones in the scrapbox. I hope you don't give up. And the DP tiles you use look good too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Thank you very much :) im gonna try hard to stick to this hack but i'm gonna need help.

Just to say the screenshots are from routes and towns I made but i actually hacked Pokemon Shiny gold to do this and the reason was: it had the tiles i needed.
    When i get scripters,spriters and tileset editors i will hack the normal un-hacked
    us pokemon fire red version and insert all the tiles and continue my hack from there
    so if anyone is interested they can join me in this hack or they can give me ideas or comments for the hack by posting them all on this thread :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Thank you very much :) im gonna try hard to stick to this hack but i'm gonna need help.

Just to say the screenshots are from routes and towns I made but i actually hacked Pokemon Shiny gold to do this and the reason was: it had the tiles i needed.
    When i get scripters,spriters and tileset editors i will hack the normal un-hacked
    us pokemon fire red version and insert all the tiles and continue my hack from there
    so if anyone is interested they can join me in this hack or they can give me ideas or comments for the hack by posting them all on this thread :)
    You really shouldn't wait until you get scripters to hack a clean rom. Did you get permission to hack SG, because you can't just use somebody else's tiles and hack their rom. You could always get a rombase, if you can't insert tiles. Go to the ROM Hacking Resources or PHO for some choices of ones.

Other than that, it looks good so far, and still would look good if you did the same work on a clean FR.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    wtf

if u read what i wrote above i say that im using shiny gold rom just for an example and the credit goes to zel for the tiles, when i get people to help me then i will start on a normal pokemon fire red rom ok

THESPIRIT

Pokemon Black Nexus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    nice story and tiles, looking forward to see the result

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    if u read what i wrote above i say that im using shiny gold rom just for an example and the credit goes to zel for the tiles, when i get people to help me then i will start on a normal pokemon fire red rom ok
    yeah, but you still have to ask someone, even if you credit them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    does we ask zel if we can play his game as a matter of fact did we ask game freak and nintendo if we could hack their games did we ask bill gates if we could post all this on the internet look to me its not a problem i hacked it for a bit i dont have to ask him if i could i just give credit to him for the wonderful hack he made ok

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • does we ask zel if we can play his game as a matter of fact did we ask game freak and nintendo if we could hack their games did we ask bill gates if we could post all this on the internet look to me its not a problem i hacked it for a bit i dont have to ask him if i could i just give credit to him for the wonderful hack he made ok
    It's OK to hack a hack, as long as you don't put it online, otherwise, without permission, it's illegal.

aeroshinobi

Pokémon Galaxy White Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Wait are you just using SG for the tiles? Because if you are there's plenty of rombases that have tiles just as good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    this is looking alrite but u shuld at least start on a clean rom like sumone else sed because having the same character and tiles is pretty poor cause u cant be ceebd doiin ur own but in the other hand it looks better then most of the dodgy hacks that i have seen

and also tommzy2 is rite no one asked nintendo if we could hack there games so as a matter of fact any hack that is made is illegal so wots the difference if sum1 hacks a hack and then puts it on the internet. Zel has made illegal work (and to tell u the truth is better then the original games)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    lol so true and at the moment i've got a clean rom and i've inserted the rom base from pho and now im doing some minor tweaking with the sprites and the scripting in a coupple of days ill make a new thread and u'll see the game start off and into action but i'm very bad at scripting and spriting so when it starts up on a new thread if anyone is interested they can help me out or join me and make this hack come to life xXPOKEMON GEMTONE VERSIONXx forever.

Back